• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Been Lurking. Officially saying hi.

Ciinnabunn

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
I have been lurking around for awhile. Getting the feel of the forum. So I thought I would say hello. New leaf is my first animal crossing game. I have thought about getting wild world because I don't like console games much. Enjoying the Easter egg hunt. Glad to finally say hello.

Last edited:
I am the same. I thought of getting WW, but then I probably won't play my NL as much. Prefer to stick to one game at a time type of person.
Time for you to have an official welcome, so here it is:

WELCOME To The Bell Tree Forums :3

(btw: good job getting the togepi egg, I'm having trouble with the clues to get my own ; 3;

Last edited:
Hello and welcome! =D Im glad you joined! ^-^%
Hehehehe new leaf is also my first! =3

Prefer to stick to one game at a time type of person.

(btw: good job getting the togepi egg, I'm having trouble with the clues to get my own ; 3;
I'm the same! I have a hard time playing moer than one game at once! I'm also having a hard time with the clues so far I have 1! cx

Back