Tetris Grid
Kirby Easter Egg
Rainbow Feather
Chocolate Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (27) +
Beau is moving and I'm looking to trade him for Punchy or Beardo. As far as how original he is, he's wear a custom shirt so I'm not sure if that resets if he moves. His house is not 100% original. It's changed with an item.

I don't want Beau or anything, but I wanted to let you know that I have Beardo in my cycle town. I can let you know when he's leaving if you'd like? He would be free. Not many people want him, so I wanted to ask just in case.

I don't want Beau or anything, but I wanted to let you know that I have Beardo in my cycle town. I can let you know when he's leaving if you'd like? He would be free. Not many people want him, so I wanted to ask just in case.

Aww, that's really nice of you. Yeah, I'd really like him if possible. Are you sure you wouldn't want anything?

Edit: Oh wait, that also means I'll have to evict Beau out right away. I guess I'll trade TBT for Beau then. I'm not expecting too much since he's not 100% original.

Last edited:
Well it's going to be a few days, I am doing a raffle for Merengue right now and can't cycle until Sunday. So it would be at least Sunday. So take your time. I added you to my list and I'll hold onto him for you. I'll just PM you when he's ready!! :)

I don't want anything at all for him. I'd prefer to just do something nice XD

I could give you 100 tbt? Sorry it's not a lot ;-;

Sure, that's fine. Could you pick him up now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well it's going to be a few days, I am doing a raffle for Merengue right now and can't cycle until Sunday. So it would be at least Sunday. So take your time. I added you to my list and I'll hold onto him for you. I'll just PM you when he's ready!! :)

I don't want anything at all for him. I'd prefer to just do something nice XD

Awesome! Thank you very much. If for any reason something comes up or I'm not available don't feel like you have to hold onto him for me. I'm just happy you offered.

Sure, that's fine. Could you pick him up now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome! Thank you very much. If for any reason something comes up or I'm not available don't feel like you have to hold onto him for me. I'm just happy you offered.

Well next week I'll be out of town so I won't be cycling much anyway. So I'd be happy to hold onto him for a day or two. I've no problem with that haha.

I can trade Punchy for Beau if you want to accept my offer instead.

Back