• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Beau, looking for Stitches, Marina, Bam, or Ankha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal010

Bells
Feedback
100% (10) +
I just slowly time traveled forward for 2 months trying to get rid of one of my villagers. He never asked to move, but the other 8 asked repeatedly. I finally blew it and got careless, and now I've lost Beau (he's in boxes today). I really wish there was a more definitive way to find out who is moving.

But anyway, might as well make the best of the situation. I'm looking for Stitches, Marina, Ankha, or Bam. No other offers please.

Last edited:
I've got Bam but he just got here (might take awhile to get him to move), would you be willing to take tbt instead?

Are you still looking? I have Ankha.

She is also in boxes, shirt is not original and maybe an item in her house? I don't give my villagers furniture and usually have stuff in retail so they don't switch their houses but there still could be a chance..

She also still says Me-Meow

Last edited:
Awesome :) Let me load up my main and add you

My FC im using: 3754-7670-5082

Edit: Added you Do you want to visit mine first or? Up to you, just excuse my towns... mess..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back