• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction BEAU in Boxes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingham

Rebuilding my town!
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (7) +
beaudownload.jpeg

Hi, all! Beau is in boxes in my town right now! I'm a little sad to see him go. He's been a great member of my town, but I know it's time for us to part now.

The auction will go until 11:00 PM EST, Nov. 25.
Looking only for in-game bells.

Starting: 500k
Min increments: 200k
Buyout: 25 mil

I can give 3m for him as I don't have many bells!
But I really love Beau as I had him in my old town that I accidentally re-made :(
<3
But I wont be here at 11pm but if I win I could get him any time tomorrow?

Yes, but it would be better if it was earlier tomorrow, because I would have to set my clock back to stay on today.

Current bid: 3 mil

Hiya! Sorry for being late! I can trade i about 10 minutes if thats okay with you! I will have to pay you on my main but pick up in my cycling town as I don't have space. Is that okay? :) My cycling town's friend code is: 4055-4454-5586! ^^ Thank you so much! :D

Sure! I added the cycling town friend code and the friend code under your avatar. I'm going to open my gates now so come when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back