• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Beating the Stalk Market

This is bad! Someone's ruined everything and tampered with everything, why must people be so mean? :(

I think we should do that, someone keeps joining in and out and tampering with everything.

Messaged BlackBloodWizard but the best way is probably for him to add users to a private document with edit permissions.

At the moment I think anyone with the link can just log in and mess about. That worked great for a while but I guess someone is bored today.

So... None of these extremely high prices are true, right?
Aaaaand they deleted my line. Great. Superb.

No way to find them and block them from the forums and from the doc?

So... None of these extremely high prices are true, right?

Unless the user comes here and claims it's true then just assume it's wrong.

--

Anybody participating: Just post here when you have any price updates and do NOT use the spreadsheet. Simple fix for now.

Unless the user comes here and claims it's true then just assume it's wrong.

Yeah I can't remember all the patterns from before someone started messing about but I think the highest legitimate price was 300 which is hopefully the start of a spike pattern.

Edit: 7:44AM PT last time sheet was accurate and not being trolled.

Last edited:
Already closed my spreadsheet tab.

Will be posting my noon prices in about an hour. Stay on your toes everybody!

If anyone would like to know, my prices for turnips this afternoon are 103 bells, not that good, but just thought you should know.

Back