• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Battle 7 (W2) : Ribbot/Sprocket VS Curt/Groucho - TAG TEAM BATTLE / AC TOURNAMENT

Which duo of villagers will win the fight ?

• Ribbot & Sprocket

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Curt & Groucho

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello everyone ! 😈
Welcome to the AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT 🏆

PLEASE NOTE❗
If you want all the information of how it will goes, please just click below to check the main thread :

AC FIGHTING TOURNAMENT POLLS - Concept & General Discussion Thread

The fighters of the Battle 7 are :

Heavy Metal - Duo 1
RibbotPicACNH.png
SprocketPicACNH.png

Ribbot & Sprocket

VERSUS

Bear Arts - Duo 2

CurtPicACNH.png
GrouchoPicACNH.png

Curt & Groucho

Choose your winners AND VOTE ! To do so you just have to imagine them fighting.
Please consider all the criteria : personal preference, species, personalities, fighting mood of the pictures, special attacks (use your imagination 😜).
You can always justify your vote by explaining why you think the Duo you choose would win the fight !

YOU HAVE 7 DAYS TO VOTE !
Don't forget to vote here too :
Battle 1 : Drago/Phoebe VS Big Top/Rocket

Battle 2 : Katt/Tabby VS Hopper/Rory
Battle 3 : Snake/Coco VS Cherry/Hazel
Battle 5 : Chow/Pekoe VS Kid Cat/Agent S
Battle 6 : Billy/Dobie VS Genji/Dotty
Battle 8 : Biff/Cyd VS Vic/Roscoe

°°°

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 7 RESULTS
33 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅RIBBOT & SPROCKET

RibbotPicACNH.png
SprocketPicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Last edited:
bear arts, definitely - you just gotta pour some water on ribbot & sprocket and that’ll be the end of that lmao

I feel like, while this might seem close at first glance because they're both strong teams, it's an easy win to cop for the robot team. First of all, i'll address this argument
bear arts, definitely - you just gotta pour some water on ribbot & sprocket and that’ll be the end of that lmao
Excuse me but ribbot is literally a robot frog, i'm pretty sure he has to be waterproof, and considering that even most phones are waterproof these days, i've gotta assume sprocket is too.

Now that's out of the way, let's get to the actual fight. As I mentioned in their previous battle, the robots carry some serious fire power, with ribbot having a machine gun hidden in his mouth and sprocket opening his neck to reveal a rocket launcher. Not to mention, they can technically still transform into a megazord robot with BOTH of those, and let's be real they can pilot the megazord themselves because self piloting is a thing now, it's not 1990's power rangers era. The bears on the other hand have claws and strong punches. Metal is extremely scratch resistant so their claws are pretty much useless, and i'm not sure punches are gonna have much effect on metal either. I mean sure, they could probably dent them and push them back, but they're not gonna be able to actually take them out. Therefore, as I stated in the beginning, i'm gonna have to give this win to Ribbot & Sprocket of team Heavy Metal.

For now Ribbot & Sprocket are dominating the fight ! 🐸🤖
Keep voting ! 🙏

📌 TAG TEAM BATTLE 7 RESULTS
33 VOTES
The winning duo qualified for the next wave is...

🏅RIBBOT & SPROCKET

RibbotPicACNH.png
SprocketPicACNH.png

Note : The duo will be split in the next wave and will fight as individuals !

Back