• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

im looking for TRASH......specifically old tires. as many as humanly possible. i can trade either 1 stack of normal resources (wood, stone, iron, clay) per 5 tires, or just pay you 1k igb per tire. please help me make my run-down retro city island a reality

also a really long shot but if anyone would like to trade 2 rusted parts for 2 gold nuggets......dm me

I'd like to do a diy swap or DIY for a golden nuggets
I have
1x shellfish bag
1x shell wand
1x Western style stone (gravestone)
1x shell wreath
3x bonsai shelf
1x ironwood chair
1x hanging terrarium

1 DIY = 1 DIY
1 DIY = 2 golden nuggets.

DIYS I'm after
Terrarium
Scarecrow
Stone lion dog***
Ironwood dresser*
Cutting board*
Pine bonsai*
Shell lamp
Shell speaker
Gold helmet

(to name just a few! The starred ones are my most wanted) please let me know if you would like to trade!

Last edited:
I'd like to do a diy swap or DIY for a golden nuggets
I have
1x shellfish bag
1x shell wand
1x Western style stone (gravestone)
1x shell wreath
2x bonsai shelf
1x golden casket
1x hanging terrarium

1 DIY = 1 DIY
1 DIY = 2 golden nuggets.

DIYS I'm after
Terrarium
Scarecrow
Pitfall seed**
Stone lion dog***
Ironwood dresser*
Cutting board*
Pine bonsai*
Shell lamp
Shell speaker

(to name just a few! The starred ones are my most wanted) please let me know if you would like to trade!

I have an extra pitfall seed diy. Let me know if you want to trade for the golden casket diy and I can bring it over to your island.

Thanks!

im looking for TRASH......specifically old tires. as many as humanly possible. i can trade either 1 stack of normal resources (wood, stone, iron, clay) per 5 tires, or just pay you 1k igb per tire. please help me make my run-down retro city island a reality

also a really long shot but if anyone would like to trade 2 rusted parts for 2 gold nuggets......dm me

heya, if you are still looking for trash, DM me within 24hrs! i'm resetting and have a bunch to give away :D

I have 10 stacks of stone to trade 1:1 for stacks of wood or iron ore. PM me if interested. This offer will always be open as long as I have stone available.

I am searching for the iron wall lamp DIY recipe to buy/ trade. If anyone has the recipe to spare let me know!

Looking for the Brown Antique set. Willing to buy or catalog! DM me!

I have this set in my catalog, might take me a few days to order everything but please message me if you're still looking. I cant take nmt or tbt.

anyone have spare can, tire, and a boot you don't need?
trying to make trash bags for my secret beach. i'll be happy to take them from you. ; v ;

edit: JUST LOOKING FOR A TIRE NOW!!! PLS LMK!!!

Last edited:
anyone have spare can, tire, and a boot you don't need? just one for each items is fine!
trying to make trash bags for my secret beach. please lmk i'll be happy to take them from you. ; v ;

I‘m out of tires but I have 4 cans and 4 boots I can give you for free! PM me when you’re free!

hello! i need rusted parts!

i have the items listed, and the amount of rusted parts im asking for at a ratio (my items:rusted parts.) i only need 28 parts :)
i will be taking trades from multiple people at once so this list will be updated periodically

young spring bambo (10) - 1:3
iron nuggets (90) - 3:1
cherries (20) - 1:1
oranges (11) - 1:1
regular star fragments (10) - 1:3
nook miles ticket (4) - 1:6

I'm looking to trade surfboard-colours.
My colour is the green one and Id like to trade for any other colour.

1594103990031.png

I've got two cool teacup rides taking up space in my storage if anyone wants them... also looking for a film projector, a birthday table and a beige/black do rag :p

Last edited:
I've got two cool teacup rides taking up space in my storage as well as a black lighthouse if anyone wants them... also looking for a film projector, a birthday table and a beige/black do rag :p

I have a film projector you can have, let me know if you're still looking!

I'm looking for 1 cancer fragment, a couple stacks of regular star fragments, and a couple pearls! I have have other materials and DIYs for trade! I can also see if I have items from your wishlist, just let me know! :)

Back