• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Barter & Trade Materials/Items Here!

Looking for: x30 Stacks of stone

Will craft any Cherry Blossom Event item. Wand too if you can make it x90 stones. DM me if interested.

Looking for fruit: oranges, pears
Can trade: peaches, cherries, apples

Looking for seeds: red and yellow roses; red, white, yellow tulips; yellow cosomos; red pansies; red windflowers
Can trade seeds: r/w/y hyacinth; r/w/y lily; r/w/y mum
Or otherwise happy to just come over and purchase from your Nook's

Looking for seeds: red and yellow roses; red, white, yellow tulips; yellow cosomos; red pansies; red windflowers

I'm looking for White Hyacinths, Yellow Lilies and W/R/Y Mums!
I have plenty flowers of all that you're asking for. (Yellow Cosmos I can only spare two as I have 4 total)
I'm willing to part with the flowers as opposed to the seeds so you don't have to grow them but if you want seeds, I'll have to wait until tomorrow for the shop to open. Would you be interested in a trade and/or coming to each other's Nook's shop?
The seeds I recall having are tulips, windflower and roses in the shop but I will have to double check.

Looking for pears!
Can trade peaches, cherries, and oranges.

Bonus points if Nook's is open and peaches aren't native, I need to make some quick bells. 🙂

looking for black cosmos - at least one pair of them

can trade: either a pair of pink cosmos or pink windflowers, nook mile ticket/s (maybe 1x for a pair or 2x for 5), maybe one or two crafted DIY items (not the recipes) from the list below if anyone would like them. open to most anything i'm just desperate for these elusive lil flowers. please PM me!
mossy garden rock
apple chair + apple tv
bamboo partition
yellow leaf pile
pile of leaves
leaf campfire
pine bonsai tree
bamboo wall decoration
acorn pochette

Last edited:
Hey! Looking for mums and lilies (seeds are okay too!)
I have roses, tulips, hyacinths and windflowers

PM me : )

I'm looking for as many stones as I can get. Can trade for bamboo/bamboo shoot a or 1k IGB each. Please send me a PM

Looking for flower seeds. Yellow tulips, yellow lilies, red lilies, red cosmos, red mums

I can trade for red, yellow, white roses, hyacinths, or pansies (only 2 of each pansy seeds though)

Trading cherry-blossom clock DIY recipe for any cherry-blossom DIY I don't have (I have only the picnic set, the clock, the cherry trees wall, the sakura-wood flooring and wall, the bonsai, and the wand).

Also trading r/y/w mums for r/y/w lilies (or seeds). Thank you!

Last edited:
Looking for stacks of stone, hardwood, wood.
I can offer IGB, Lily Hybrids, Fruits.

Send a PM if interested

I have red windflowers and yellow cosmos (seeds) Will trade you 5x of each of those two, for 10x of your white lilies? PM me if you are interested.

Last edited:
Looking for flower seeds. Yellow tulips, yellow lilies, red lilies, red cosmos, red mums

I can trade for red, yellow, white roses, hyacinths, or pansies (only 2 of each pansy seeds though)

My shop usually has cosmos and mums. If you DM me to remind me tomorrow, I can check stock. How many packs do you need? I'd trade rose seeds, or you could just visit Nook's. Let me know if you need to visit.

Looking for pears!
Can trade peaches, cherries, and oranges.

Bonus points if Nook's is open and peaches aren't native, I need to make some quick bells. 🙂

Pears are native on my island. I can give you a stack, and you are welcome to come and visit Nook's. Just PM me for a Dodo code if needed.

Hey! Looking for mums and lilies (seeds are okay too!)
I have roses, tulips, hyacinths and windflowers

PM me : )

As above, my shop always has mum seeds. PM me if you want to visit.

I can give you oranges and pears if you still need them. My shop usually has cosmos and windflowers, but they are closed now. If you DM me tomorrow, I can check stock.

LF: Flower seeds
All colored cosmos
yellow Pansies
white Windflowers
red roses

can trade:
lilies bags
tulip bags
hyacinth bags

Looking to trade white & yellow mum seeds and/or white/orange windflower seeds for red/white roses.

If you don’t need flower seeds, I can trade cherries, peaches or pears instead. My peaches and pears are in limited supply though (only 6 of each)

*FULFILLED, TY*

Last edited:
Back