• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Bam the Jock Deer!

Okay. :)
I forgot to mention that I have no idea if the furniture in his house is original or not. xD
I know for sure his shirt isn't. Is that okay? ^^;

Um, to be fair I'm still going to only accept the 1m from abbiecrossing.
That was all I wanted initially since I didn't want this to take too long, and she was first to hit the buy out price. I'm really sorry Lovi.
I see that he is someone you truly want, but I think that would be the only way I can keep it fair.

Um, to be fair I'm still going to only accept the 1m from abbiecrossing.
That was all I wanted initially since I didn't want this to take too long, and she was first to hit the buy out price. I'm really sorry Lovi.
I see that he is someone you truly want, but I think that would be the only way I can keep it fair.

That's fine, I was honestly going to ask if you were going to take the first initial offer to begin with but- Bam means a lot to me so I proceeded. Anyway, thank you for the opportunity.

Wow really?! Thank you so much! My fc is 1203-9507-7909, I'll add you, grab the bells and then you can just let me know when you're ready!

That's fine, I was honestly going to ask if you were going to take the first initial offer to begin with but- Bam means a lot to me so I proceeded. Anyway, thank you for the opportunity.

That's okay.
I did seriously consider the btb actually, but it just didn't feel right for me to do that.
I do hope you find him soon however.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow really?! Thank you so much! My fc is 1203-9507-7909, I'll add you, grab the bells and then you can just let me know when you're ready!
Yup, let me just tt him into boxes, and I'll open my gates. :)

Ok, my gates are open. ^^
I also have a set of roses for sell in store. Just purchase one of them and that should be the million.
Then Bam's right behind Retail.

Back