• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Bam the Jock Deer!

Okay. :)
I forgot to mention that I have no idea if the furniture in his house is original or not. xD
I know for sure his shirt isn't. Is that okay? ^^;

Um, to be fair I'm still going to only accept the 1m from abbiecrossing.
That was all I wanted initially since I didn't want this to take too long, and she was first to hit the buy out price. I'm really sorry Lovi.
I see that he is someone you truly want, but I think that would be the only way I can keep it fair.

Um, to be fair I'm still going to only accept the 1m from abbiecrossing.
That was all I wanted initially since I didn't want this to take too long, and she was first to hit the buy out price. I'm really sorry Lovi.
I see that he is someone you truly want, but I think that would be the only way I can keep it fair.

That's fine, I was honestly going to ask if you were going to take the first initial offer to begin with but- Bam means a lot to me so I proceeded. Anyway, thank you for the opportunity.

Wow really?! Thank you so much! My fc is 1203-9507-7909, I'll add you, grab the bells and then you can just let me know when you're ready!

That's fine, I was honestly going to ask if you were going to take the first initial offer to begin with but- Bam means a lot to me so I proceeded. Anyway, thank you for the opportunity.

That's okay.
I did seriously consider the btb actually, but it just didn't feel right for me to do that.
I do hope you find him soon however.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow really?! Thank you so much! My fc is 1203-9507-7909, I'll add you, grab the bells and then you can just let me know when you're ready!
Yup, let me just tt him into boxes, and I'll open my gates. :)

Ok, my gates are open. ^^
I also have a set of roses for sell in store. Just purchase one of them and that should be the million.
Then Bam's right behind Retail.

Back