• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

badges?

Hazeltuft

obama's hidden daughter
Bells
Arcade Tokens
hiii guys!
so, i was wondering if you guys had any badges in acnl?
how many do you have, and what are they?

personally, since i have a new town, i only have the first bell badge (bronze). i really want to try and earn as many badges as i can, since i've never tried to before on purpose.

if you don't have a lot of badges, do you want to make a goal to get as many as you can- and just work towards it?

thanks for reading, can't wait to read your responses! <3

i got rid of new leaf a while back but i remember having almost all of the badges which was cool :3

Main Town-
Mayor and Player 2 have all badges. Player 3 last badge is the gold streetpass badge. I'm hoping to complete it in March.

Guest Town Mayor completed all badges. Extra Players have most of their badges. For streetpass badge I just went to bronze badge for the extra players.

All 46 players have their bug/fishing collection badges.

In my main town, I have gold in almost all of the badges. The ones that aren't gold yet are:

- Dreamer (bronze)
- Visitor (silver)
- Host (silver)
- Streetpass (silver)
- Bellionaire or whatever it's called (silver)

I'm working on all of those badges now and hope to get gold in everything before I stop playing.

I have started a second town and I'm still working on getting those badges. They are lower priority for me in that town and I don't expect to get all of them before the servers shut down, but I'll try to get as many as I can.

In my main town, I have gold in almost all of the badges. The ones that aren't gold yet are:

- Dreamer (bronze)
- Visitor (silver)
- Host (silver)
- Streetpass (silver)
- Bellionaire or whatever it's called (silver)

I'm working on all of those badges now and hope to get gold in everything before I stop playing.

I have started a second town and I'm still working on getting those badges. They are lower priority for me in that town and I don't expect to get all of them before the servers shut down, but I'll try to get as many as I can.

wait, the servers are shutting down soon? do you know when?

wait, the servers are shutting down soon? do you know when?

No, nothing has been announced that I know of, but I know it will happen eventually and I'm not in a rush to earn badges in my second town so I just figure I probably won't make it.

No, nothing has been announced that I know of, but I know it will happen eventually and I'm not in a rush to earn badges in my second town so I just figure I probably won't make it.

ah, my bad lol.

also @stitchmaker and @faiiry, i love your names!!

I had all of the badges and most of them silver before I reset my town in 2016. Now I only have a handful of them. So, I'm not worried about getting all of the badges again. Especially since I can't get enough streetpasses anymore to get the streetpass one.

I have most of gold badges but still miss dreamer silver/gold badges and HHA silver/gold badges. I gave up on street pass long ago.

I recently got all of them! It took ages but it was totally worth it!

Back