badges?

Hazeltuft

obama's hidden daughter
Bells
hiii guys!
so, i was wondering if you guys had any badges in acnl?
how many do you have, and what are they?

personally, since i have a new town, i only have the first bell badge (bronze). i really want to try and earn as many badges as i can, since i've never tried to before on purpose.

if you don't have a lot of badges, do you want to make a goal to get as many as you can- and just work towards it?

thanks for reading, can't wait to read your responses! <3

i got rid of new leaf a while back but i remember having almost all of the badges which was cool :3

Main Town-
Mayor and Player 2 have all badges. Player 3 last badge is the gold streetpass badge. I'm hoping to complete it in March.

Guest Town Mayor completed all badges. Extra Players have most of their badges. For streetpass badge I just went to bronze badge for the extra players.

All 46 players have their bug/fishing collection badges.

In my main town, I have gold in almost all of the badges. The ones that aren't gold yet are:

- Dreamer (bronze)
- Visitor (silver)
- Host (silver)
- Streetpass (silver)
- Bellionaire or whatever it's called (silver)

I'm working on all of those badges now and hope to get gold in everything before I stop playing.

I have started a second town and I'm still working on getting those badges. They are lower priority for me in that town and I don't expect to get all of them before the servers shut down, but I'll try to get as many as I can.

In my main town, I have gold in almost all of the badges. The ones that aren't gold yet are:

- Dreamer (bronze)
- Visitor (silver)
- Host (silver)
- Streetpass (silver)
- Bellionaire or whatever it's called (silver)

I'm working on all of those badges now and hope to get gold in everything before I stop playing.

I have started a second town and I'm still working on getting those badges. They are lower priority for me in that town and I don't expect to get all of them before the servers shut down, but I'll try to get as many as I can.

wait, the servers are shutting down soon? do you know when?

wait, the servers are shutting down soon? do you know when?

No, nothing has been announced that I know of, but I know it will happen eventually and I'm not in a rush to earn badges in my second town so I just figure I probably won't make it.

No, nothing has been announced that I know of, but I know it will happen eventually and I'm not in a rush to earn badges in my second town so I just figure I probably won't make it.

ah, my bad lol.

also @stitchmaker and @faiiry, i love your names!!

I had all of the badges and most of them silver before I reset my town in 2016. Now I only have a handful of them. So, I'm not worried about getting all of the badges again. Especially since I can't get enough streetpasses anymore to get the streetpass one.

I have most of gold badges but still miss dreamer silver/gold badges and HHA silver/gold badges. I gave up on street pass long ago.

I recently got all of them! It took ages but it was totally worth it!

Back