• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bad luck makes your sofa farty! I'm totally serious.

Leebles

Bells
Switch
1225-2482-9233
I have this "memorial" basement where I store all my pictures of my villagers. I put a sofa and a Lovely Phone in there for decoration. Today I went in and sat down because I was missing a villager who moved out. The sofa made a fart noise. I was really surprised because, even though I laughed my ass off when it happened in City Folk, that hadn't happened in New Leaf yet.

Since I was wearing a QR code dress instead of a "real" in-game dress, I wondered if it had something to do with luck. I consulted the Lovely Phone, and it told me to wear a tank dress. I put on a tank dress, sat down, and lo and behold, the farts were gone. It made the nice rustly noise instead. I wondered if it was just random chance making me see patterns where there were none, so I put my QR code dress back on, sat down, and it farted all over me again.

So there you go. If you didn't care about luck before, I bet you do now.

hahah i remember when you sat on watermelon chair in ww it made a farty sound

Hahaha pretty crazy observation.
I used to laugh so hard cause the froggy chair was so cute but it made the funniest fart sound!

LOL so that's why i heard random fart noises sometime when sitting!!

i was so confused / amused.

I so rarely sit down on the couch in my house that I probably never would've realised this on my own.

How amusing.

Back