Bad luck makes your sofa farty! I'm totally serious.

Leebles

Bells
Switch
1225-2482-9233
I have this "memorial" basement where I store all my pictures of my villagers. I put a sofa and a Lovely Phone in there for decoration. Today I went in and sat down because I was missing a villager who moved out. The sofa made a fart noise. I was really surprised because, even though I laughed my ass off when it happened in City Folk, that hadn't happened in New Leaf yet.

Since I was wearing a QR code dress instead of a "real" in-game dress, I wondered if it had something to do with luck. I consulted the Lovely Phone, and it told me to wear a tank dress. I put on a tank dress, sat down, and lo and behold, the farts were gone. It made the nice rustly noise instead. I wondered if it was just random chance making me see patterns where there were none, so I put my QR code dress back on, sat down, and it farted all over me again.

So there you go. If you didn't care about luck before, I bet you do now.

hahah i remember when you sat on watermelon chair in ww it made a farty sound

Hahaha pretty crazy observation.
I used to laugh so hard cause the froggy chair was so cute but it made the funniest fart sound!

LOL so that's why i heard random fart noises sometime when sitting!!

i was so confused / amused.

I so rarely sit down on the couch in my house that I probably never would've realised this on my own.

How amusing.

Back