Buying BACK OPEN! Long term! Wanting to 'catalogue' all villager framed photos! Offering IGB/TBT/items/services!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other
Islander Name: Skandranon
Island Name: Endor
Pic(s) offered:
-Julia
-Whitney
-Chief
-Beau
-Reneigh
-Fuchsia
-Sterling
-Mira
-Bangle
-Ava
To cata or keep?:cata
Want in return:
Lighthouse (gray)
Phonebooth (gold)
Monster statue (brown)
Tea cup ride (gorgeous)
2 tbt
Comments: aye

I can let you catalogue olivia, ankha and rosie for free, but I do need them back for my house xD aye! It’s free for a petz person!!! Also, want to be friends? 😂 I changed my username name but I’m lunarkitty or Sasha@Hemlighet

I’m Sasha and my town is Tallinn

@NefariousKing I sent you the tbt! I have to shower but I'll be free for a little bit afterwards x I'll let you know.

@Piggleton do you think I could offer you 21 tbt for those? I'm running out, I didn't realise tbt would be so sought after haha but it's the same as a previous offer of 3tbt per pic!

Thank you to the other commenters but I'll probably not have time to review tonight so I will get to you guys and any others from tomorrow! Thanks for your patience and for everyone's help <3

Edit: actually just gonna go ahead and change the title and ask not to get any more requests til I'm a bit more caught up - don't want to start messing things up! Thanks again x

Last edited:
@NefariousKing I sent you the tbt! I have to shower but I'll be free for a little bit afterwards x I'll let you know.

@Piggleton do you think I could offer you 21 tbt for those? I'm running out, I didn't realise tbt would be so sought after haha but it's the same as a previous offer of 3tbt per pic!

Thank you to the other commenters but I'll probably not have time to review tonight so I will get to you guys and any others from tomorrow! Thanks for your patience and for everyone's help <3
Absolutely! Actually if you’re running low I could also do some street lamps and a pink horse if that works better? Just lmk! ^^

Islander Name: Darcinaya
Island Name: Keet Largo
Pic(s) offered: Rory (The sporty Lion!)
To cata or keep?: keep!
Want in return: pink springy ride!

I'm reopening this since I've gotten to most all of these trades now! I'm planning on swapping the list in the first post out for a list that I DO need, but for now the list is still ones that I DON'T need, bear in mind. <3

Islander Name: Lita
Island Name: Lemuria
Pic(s) offered: Sterling, Lobo, Chief, Freya, Julian, Mitzi, Bluebear
To cata or keep?: catalog
Want in return: TBD, just want to reserve a spot right now
Comments: flex availability

Islander Name: Lita
Island Name: Lemuria
Pic(s) offered: Sterling, Lobo, Chief, Freya, Julian, Mitzi, Bluebear
To cata or keep?: catalog
Want in return: TBD, just want to reserve a spot right now
Comments: flex availability

Hi thanks! Of those I only need Lobo, Mitzi and Bluebear. Let me know when you decide what you'd like!

Hi thanks! Of those I only need Lobo, Mitzi and Bluebear. Let me know when you decide what you'd like!

Ok great - let's do these rugs. I'm trying to complete my rug catalog and I only have four left. Any chance you could throw in the 4th? :D I am working on Lucky and Fang right now, should be getting their photos soon if that helps.

Ok great - let's do these rugs. I'm trying to complete my rug catalog and I only have four left. Any chance you could throw in the 4th? :D I am working on Lucky and Fang right now, should be getting their photos soon if that helps.

Ah sorry going to have to call this off as I only have full access to furniture orderables and only one of the rugs you requested. Sorry. ^^

Bumping this! I don't have much Tbt at the moment but that can easily be rectified if you're only wanting a little for one or two photos - all the other offer options are still super open though!

Bump! I'm struggling for TBT at the moment but if you're willing to take another payment option or wait a little bit then I'd love to do some more trades on this if anyone is interested x

Islander Name: Natz
Island Name: Stucky
Pic(s) offered: Coco, Benedict, Apple, Hamlet
To cata or keep?: Catalog
Want in return: Streetlamp (white), springy-ride on (yellow), pool (white), teacup ride (gorgeous)
Comments: :)

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Zell, Ruby, Tasha
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: refrigerator (brown), system kitchen (brown), open-frame kitchen
Comments: thanks!

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Zell, Ruby, Tasha
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: refrigerator (brown), system kitchen (brown), open-frame kitchen
Comments: thanks!
I can do that! I'll order those so they'll arrive tomorrow and I'll get in contact x

Reactions: Fye
Back