• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying BACK OPEN! Long term! Wanting to 'catalogue' all villager framed photos! Offering IGB/TBT/items/services!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other
Islander Name: Skandranon
Island Name: Endor
Pic(s) offered:
-Julia
-Whitney
-Chief
-Beau
-Reneigh
-Fuchsia
-Sterling
-Mira
-Bangle
-Ava
To cata or keep?:cata
Want in return:
Lighthouse (gray)
Phonebooth (gold)
Monster statue (brown)
Tea cup ride (gorgeous)
2 tbt
Comments: aye

I can let you catalogue olivia, ankha and rosie for free, but I do need them back for my house xD aye! It’s free for a petz person!!! Also, want to be friends? 😂 I changed my username name but I’m lunarkitty or Sasha@Hemlighet

I’m Sasha and my town is Tallinn

@NefariousKing I sent you the tbt! I have to shower but I'll be free for a little bit afterwards x I'll let you know.

@Piggleton do you think I could offer you 21 tbt for those? I'm running out, I didn't realise tbt would be so sought after haha but it's the same as a previous offer of 3tbt per pic!

Thank you to the other commenters but I'll probably not have time to review tonight so I will get to you guys and any others from tomorrow! Thanks for your patience and for everyone's help <3

Edit: actually just gonna go ahead and change the title and ask not to get any more requests til I'm a bit more caught up - don't want to start messing things up! Thanks again x

Last edited:
@NefariousKing I sent you the tbt! I have to shower but I'll be free for a little bit afterwards x I'll let you know.

@Piggleton do you think I could offer you 21 tbt for those? I'm running out, I didn't realise tbt would be so sought after haha but it's the same as a previous offer of 3tbt per pic!

Thank you to the other commenters but I'll probably not have time to review tonight so I will get to you guys and any others from tomorrow! Thanks for your patience and for everyone's help <3
Absolutely! Actually if you’re running low I could also do some street lamps and a pink horse if that works better? Just lmk! ^^

Islander Name: Darcinaya
Island Name: Keet Largo
Pic(s) offered: Rory (The sporty Lion!)
To cata or keep?: keep!
Want in return: pink springy ride!

I'm reopening this since I've gotten to most all of these trades now! I'm planning on swapping the list in the first post out for a list that I DO need, but for now the list is still ones that I DON'T need, bear in mind. <3

Islander Name: Lita
Island Name: Lemuria
Pic(s) offered: Sterling, Lobo, Chief, Freya, Julian, Mitzi, Bluebear
To cata or keep?: catalog
Want in return: TBD, just want to reserve a spot right now
Comments: flex availability

Islander Name: Lita
Island Name: Lemuria
Pic(s) offered: Sterling, Lobo, Chief, Freya, Julian, Mitzi, Bluebear
To cata or keep?: catalog
Want in return: TBD, just want to reserve a spot right now
Comments: flex availability

Hi thanks! Of those I only need Lobo, Mitzi and Bluebear. Let me know when you decide what you'd like!

Hi thanks! Of those I only need Lobo, Mitzi and Bluebear. Let me know when you decide what you'd like!

Ok great - let's do these rugs. I'm trying to complete my rug catalog and I only have four left. Any chance you could throw in the 4th? :D I am working on Lucky and Fang right now, should be getting their photos soon if that helps.

Ok great - let's do these rugs. I'm trying to complete my rug catalog and I only have four left. Any chance you could throw in the 4th? :D I am working on Lucky and Fang right now, should be getting their photos soon if that helps.

Ah sorry going to have to call this off as I only have full access to furniture orderables and only one of the rugs you requested. Sorry. ^^

Bumping this! I don't have much Tbt at the moment but that can easily be rectified if you're only wanting a little for one or two photos - all the other offer options are still super open though!

Bump! I'm struggling for TBT at the moment but if you're willing to take another payment option or wait a little bit then I'd love to do some more trades on this if anyone is interested x

Islander Name: Natz
Island Name: Stucky
Pic(s) offered: Coco, Benedict, Apple, Hamlet
To cata or keep?: Catalog
Want in return: Streetlamp (white), springy-ride on (yellow), pool (white), teacup ride (gorgeous)
Comments: :)

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Zell, Ruby, Tasha
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: refrigerator (brown), system kitchen (brown), open-frame kitchen
Comments: thanks!

Islander Name: Doe
Island Name: Nara
Pic(s) offered: Zell, Ruby, Tasha
To cata or keep?: catalogue
Want in return: refrigerator (brown), system kitchen (brown), open-frame kitchen
Comments: thanks!
I can do that! I'll order those so they'll arrive tomorrow and I'll get in contact x

Reactions: Fye
Back