• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

I can't believe yall just, ignored my sus of Emolga until the very end :LOL:

Sad my mason partner died Night 1 but it was definitely the right choice for mafia 😔

Well played everyone! It was amusing watching it go from wholesome to paragraph posts in an instant. All that logic and reasoning! Makes my brain hurt. Emolga was doing so well for so long I thought he was going to pull it off too!

Thanks as always to Mistreil for the S tier memes, wouldn't be the same without you!

I'm glad I died when I did because I can't keep up with those paragraph analysis posts....

If you guys get access to spec chat, I was cheering for mafia (cause it’s more fun, don’t hate me), but townies really pulled out the big brains, so proud of you guys!!!

Mistreil thought it was HILARIOUS that all I did was talk about mafia in the 2000tbt givewaway thread when I was already dead. And then made a meme about it. And then made memes about making a meme about it.
IT IS HILARIOUS LEAVE ME ALONE-- I FELT HORRIBLE BUT I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING
unknown.png

(also im thinking of hosting a mafia game (that way i can meme all the time) but i probably wont do signups until the weekend because i have work deadlines -- i promise the game will be more chaotic but also a bit easier.)

I am living for this. MORE chaotic though?? How-

@shawo play with us!

Also also, the undertale reference Lynn caught turned out to be actually legit!

(also im thinking of hosting a mafia game (that way i can meme all the time) but i probably wont do signups until the weekend because i have work deadlines -- i promise the game will be more chaotic but also a bit easier.)
I'd be down!! I usually have nothing to do with my life so mafia would be great :3

GG guys! I was SHOOK when I entered the spec chat and found out it was Emolga so really well done, you had me thoroughly fooled.
Thank you!! I actually didn't know how to lie abt something while keeping it consistent prior to this (I'm so sry to my fellow mafs LMAO)

As funny or sad as it may sound this article actually kinda helped me:
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Lie-Sound-Convincing
LMAO

I'd be down!! I usually have nothing to do with my life so mafia would be great :3

Thank you!! I actually didn't know how to lie abt something while keeping it consistent prior to this (I'm so sry to my fellow mafs LMAO)

As funny or sad as it may sound this article actually kinda helped me:
https://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Lie-Sound-Convincing
LMAO
Omg, is that why you went on to tell us about what Squirtle Squad schemed (i.e., the truth) when I inquired about why you chose Lynn over Kattea?! Because if so... you had me fooled for a moment (though you were still kind of sus)! 😂

Omg, is that why you went on to tell us about what Squirtle Squad schemed (i.e., the truth) when I inquired about why you chose Lynn over Kattea?! Because if so... you had me fooled for a moment (though you were still kind of sus)! 😂
Actually I have no idea LMAO, I have to go and check that
Post automatically merged:

oh -- i also forgot to post these
unknown.png

i made this on day 1 when everyone was sussing me, but i never had a chance to post it anywhere​
I loved this one too much

Well, I didn't do much of anything this game aside from participate in the wholesome phase of the game and die N1 (which was the first time I was ever killed/eliminated in a forum mafia game, lol), but I still had fun when I was alive and had fun chatting in the spectator chat and trying to figure the mafia out! It's also nice to see town win even if I barely played a part in that win though clearly I should've been Baby Luigi, just so that way I could say "(Baby) Luigi won by doing nothing!".

I do think you each played well and gradually got better as the game went along, and most importantly kept things civil! Mafia can definitely be a heated game at times, so it was really nice that everybody was able to still be friendly with one another and keep any disagreements entirely within the context of the game, even as the pace of the game picked up.

You’re such a sussy baka
Post automatically merged:

GGs everybody, this game was purely chaotic and I have zero clue how this game was run but I enjoyed watching this thread and the Memes.
Cosmo time

ok, i've slept, put in my character guesses, read the graveyard memes (i'm over the moon looking at them) and just wanna say WHAT? all the stuff that went down on the squirtle squad's side... just, like... WHAT?!? you guys played so well! @Emolga59 on the "how to lie" wiki LMAO XD. i had to look up what "mason" was but how the h did you guys get them both 1st and 2nd night?? OMG i'm mind blown

ok, i've slept, put in my character guesses, read the graveyard memes (i'm over the moon looking at them) and just wanna say WHAT? all the stuff that went down on the squirtle squad's side... just, like... WHAT?!? you guys played so well! @Emolga59 on the "how to lie" wiki LMAO XD. i had to look up what "mason" was but how the h did you guys get them both 1st and 2nd night?? OMG i'm mind blown
Completely agree with you here; Squirtle Squad was pretty calculating! 👀 I may be wrong but my guess would be that @Emolga59 alluded to Squirtle Squad’s reasoning in his “dead” players analysis post (i.e., silencing the more experienced players first)! 😅

Back