Mafia Baby Mafia - Main thread.

a lil late but I think this actually has credibility/ a type of confirmation, that being townies are mario characters
this will be super useful when tessa & kats roles are revealed and can hopefully confirm if they were mafia or not!
@BungoTheElf alluded to this yesterday when she recognized Tessa's post about an Undertale character reference and I think I did further this theory afterwards yesterday just not explicitely!
Post automatically merged:

After reading @kikotoot's post, I may be leaning towards no elimination, as it's safer (gives us more time, but also gives Squirtle Squad more time)...

If it's a tie, I'm assuming Emolga will be gone? Because 2 votes towards Emolga came first?

Before night hits, my main message is:

think about what you want to do tonight, and think about how you (a general 'you' this time) can help enable that tomorrow!

@Equity lots of the things that didn't add up were found in emolga's latest info dump (#481). one thing is if he appeared so dangerous to squirtle squad why didn't they kill him? also he says clearly what it does now, why didn't he do that night 1? "disable a squirtle squad" (which i find to be OP) doesnt seem like you'd need to wait to use it. but then later he says he doesnt know who the target is? so are they squirtle squad? there's just so much clarification needed. i don't have any time to find more, 2 minutes left

I stand by the "stalling for time", but majority vote = Emolga out!

Please think about the sus character theory everyone!

"I had actually thought that the protection part was a unlimited-use role" emolga said this but then why didnt he use it night 1? he didnt show up on kiko's ability

plus why WOULD he think it's unlimited? oh it's nighttime

I did read it and unfortunately it didn't really change my opinion at all I'm sorry, to me it was a bit of a stretch as Tessa's reactions to posts could allude to literally anything (she heart reacted Kat's death post saying 'mafia feel that threatened by us') - this could mean she agrees with kat in the sense she's a townie and is seeing it from that perspective, or if she was mafia she's '''''confirming''''' mafia think that - again, it's too much of a stretch to add any credibility imo especially compared against my thoughts on Tessa and Mistreil not both being mafia/squirtle squad members
Surprisingly the thread is still open so I will reply and read a bit more.

I was talking about her post that was referencing an undertale character link:
It's at the bottom of my post. She's referencing a character that commited genocide but ok

she also hearted one of kiko's posts which had him confused as well

Maybe its just time zones and that we didnt talk a ton earlier but this push feels very last minute lol

if it helps to know this entire time ive been alluding to my character as a cookie that runs, a brave one but I couldnt figure out another way to say it solve just been saying the game as a reference

im not entirely sold on emolga being mafia but I did have some sus feelings as I said in one of my posts earlier. I can see why you guys are suspicious as u guys feel things dont line up and seems to be on my side a little much. So yeah I get it but if he is scum Im not his scum buddy LOL also if emolgs really is mafia... maybe karmas death really was for him

Anyways I literally have to go backto work now cuz i used all my lunch time for this lol

really sorry about my sleep schedule.

You still remember that fateful day. The time you were summoned to baby park.

You remember how it ended. The resounding screech and whistle of a blue shell, as it missed and blew up kattea. The way Emolga looked at you as you pushed them off the track. Then, the resounding cheers as you won.

Baby park has since been dismantled. They say that newer tracks are what people wanted. They say that space is the final frontier of karting.

It doesn't matter. What matters is that you survived.

Everyone, please submit your final guesses for everyone in the game. And we'll do a final round up post.

The game has ended! Town has won!

I hope you enjoyed Baby Mafia.

i know it was chaotic but it was fun.

Ggs everyone!! You all played extremely well :3

I have a meme regarding my gameplay but idk if I can post it yet LMAO

Me this entire game:

Z.png

Last edited:
Okay, wow, this caught me by surprise! GGs everyone! I hope I can say this now...

To @~Kilza~, @IonicKarma, and @Kattea, I'm glad townies got to avenge your "death" (assuming @Mistreil and @thetessagrace were Squirtle Squad members)! The last minute push to "eliminate" @Emolga59 was wild, kudos to @Rosetti and @shellbell for your deductive logic skills! I guess pulling that all-nighter paid off @shellbell? 😂 If this Squirtle Squad assumption holds true, kudos to @kikotoot and @BungoTheElf who also sussed Tessa!

baby mario.png

Ability: Baby Telepathy. You share a chat with another Baby in the game. (Mason)

baby luigi.png

Ability: Baby Telepathy. You share a chat with another Baby in the game. (Mason)

danganronpa protaganist.png

danganronpa protaganist.
Ability: Boo. Once per game, you can become untargetable at night, and steal someone's ability. (I simplified it.)

Sans undertale.png

sans undertale
Ability: Blue shell. Once per game, you can target someone at night. They will die during the end of the next voting phase. You do NOT meet with the mafia, and cannot kill.

Cooking mama.png

Cooking mama
Ability: Mama's eyes. You can target one player and know who they visited.

Joke on you guys all three of the people I had as my sus list turned out to be mafia (Gee, it's like I was mafia)

I CAN POST MY GRAVEYARD MEMES

i'll try to give a bit of context to some of these

unknown.png

me entering the graveyard -- i dont think this one needs any explanation

unknown.png

i explained that emolga was the other one in the mafia chat
(tessa didn't have access to it and she didnt know who her fellow mafia were)

unknown.png

karma intentionally played aggressively to try and buy useful townies some time on day 2
(her role was mason with kilza, but kilza died on n1)

unknown.png

kilza was very graceful about his death.
it was the most strategic choice to me because kilza's braincell is too functional. im sorry kilza.

unknown.png

i posted the first part of this in the 2000 tbt giveaway thread, fully knowing kattea was going to die when night ended

unknown.png

IM SORRY KATTEA

unknown.png

tessa's item was a blue shell -- before i died i told emolga to target kattea
so they both hit kattea instead. there could've been 3 deaths instead of 2.

unknown.png

kiko im sorry i was not worth your faith

unknown.png

THIS ONE NEEDS NO EXPLANATION I LOVE YOU LYNN

unknown.png

this was my favourite part of the conversation

unknown.png

yall had essays and i couldnt think of many memes. i appreciate your deductive abilities
as a disclaimer, kattea was chill about being killed. everyone was. i just think it'd be funny if someone was (jokingly) mad at me

this game was hilarious though -- i think i made the wrong choice at almost every turn except for killing kilza on night 1
(kilza really do be smart tho, and im glad none of the other bellflowers realized that i knew he was a threat because he helped me with the soup timeline.)
  • we decided to kill karma instead of rosie on night 2 because we thought it would make emolga seem obviously framed -- this backfired spectacularly because rosie called me out on day 3​
  • I GUESSED EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF WHAT THE STAR MIGHT DO WRONG. i made it up entirely. the boo part was real though but i only got that item on day 3 so i didnt have a chance to use it​
  • i told emolga to kill kattea but tessa did that too. we couldve killed someone else​
in conclusion im truly a clown.

(also im thinking of hosting a mafia game (that way i can meme all the time) but i probably wont do signups until the weekend because i have work deadlines -- i promise the game will be more chaotic but also a bit easier.)

I CAN POST MY GRAVEYARD MEMES

i'll try to give a bit of context to some of these

unknown.png

me entering the graveyard -- i dont think this one needs any explanation

unknown.png

i explained that emolga was the other one in the mafia chat
(tessa didn't have access to it and she didnt know who her fellow mafia were)

unknown.png

karma intentionally played aggressively to try and buy useful townies some time on day 2
(her role was mason with kilza, but kilza died on n1)

unknown.png

kilza was very graceful about his death.
it was the most strategic choice to me because kilza's braincell is too functional. im sorry kilza.

unknown.png

i posted the first part of this in the 2000 tbt giveaway thread, fully knowing kattea was going to die when night ended

unknown.png

IM SORRY KATTEA

unknown.png

tessa's item was a blue shell -- before i died i told emolga to target kattea
so they both hit kattea instead. there could've been 3 deaths instead of 2.

unknown.png

kiko im sorry i was not worth your faith

unknown.png

THIS ONE NEEDS NO EXPLANATION I LOVE YOU LYNN

unknown.png

this was my favourite part of the conversation

unknown.png

yall had essays and i couldnt think of many memes. i appreciate your deductive abilities
as a disclaimer, kattea was chill about being killed. everyone was. i just think it'd be funny if someone was (jokingly) mad at me

this game was hilarious though -- i think i made the wrong choice at almost every turn except for killing kilza on night 1
(kilza really do be smart tho, and im glad none of the other bellflowers realized that i knew he was a threat because he helped me with the soup timeline.)
  • we decided to kill karma instead of rosie on night 2 because we thought it would make emolga seem obviously framed -- this backfired spectacularly because rosie called me out on day 3​
  • I GUESSED EVERY SINGLE PIECE OF WHAT THE STAR MIGHT DO WRONG. i made it up entirely. the boo part was real though but i only got that item on day 3 so i didnt have a chance to use it​
  • i told emolga to kill kattea but tessa did that too. we couldve killed someone else​
in conclusion im truly a clown.

(also im thinking of hosting a mafia game (that way i can meme all the time) but i probably wont do signups until the weekend because i have work deadlines -- i promise the game will be more chaotic but also a bit easier.)
I love how 60% are involved with Kattea dying LMAO

If you guys get access to spec chat, I was cheering for mafia (cause it’s more fun, don’t hate me), but townies really pulled out the big brains, so proud of you guys!!!

I love how 60% are involved with Kattea dying LMAO

Mistreil thought it was HILARIOUS that all I did was talk about mafia in the 2000tbt givewaway thread when I was already dead. And then made a meme about it. And then made memes about making a meme about it.

Back