• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

aww crap i someone destroyed my town ehn they came

You can press the reset button you know... It stops this happening..

And I don't think anyone on TBT is that kind (no offence) So don't get your hopes up.

Wifi only with people you can trust, or people with known reputations. Not just with some random person because that's how these things happen. Like Jake said, the next time it happens, just reset.

I was going to assist you the yesterday, a couple hundred thousand bells along with a full set of furniture. But of course you called me a noob. My friend, when you plan on requesting something from the community you should give back to the community in a positive way.

Be kind and kindness will be returned in multiples.

Why are we even posting in this topic?
Noone cares, we arent THAT nice. Well the rare ones are.

K.K.Slider said:
Why are we even posting in this topic?
Noone cares, we arent THAT nice. Well the rare ones are.
Good point, you are very correct.
I say let the thread go about it's own course.

animal crossing freak1 said:
helppppp i need bells some one killed all my trees
lmao this is the person that wanted to come to my town literally as soon as they joined, and had 0 posts. Or maybe you want me to say: "Of course, come over to my town! I'll let you look around whilst I take all my money out of the bank and place it outside Town Hall for you to take."

lol what a noob he's basicly saying "i'm lying to you guys,give me bells now."

Back