Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh actually I'd like to add something else!

Robust statue
Proper painting
Wild painting
Jolly Painting
ok give me a few to gather them, they are on another character so have to switch over getthem out of the locker and lay them out for my main character to grab

Hello, just wondering if your internet has fixed itself yet? Don't worry if it hasn't, I can wait! c:

Hello, just wondering if your internet has fixed itself yet? Don't worry if it hasn't, I can wait! c:
yes it has but I put a notice up that anyone that had placed an order to redo it as I can't remember who asked for what or if they still wanted the items so you will have to refresh my memory of what you would like.

I'd love to do a tbt to igb trade.
100tbt for 20mil if possible ; ^;
sure give me 5 minutes as I am transferring some items from one town to another and then I can vm when I am ready to come over. it has to be in your town as i have no room in my. If that is ok

sure give me 5 minutes as I am transferring some items from one town to another and then I can vm when I am ready to come over. it has to be in your town as i have no room in my. If that is ok
Sure want to do retail way since it's quicker?

Sure want to do retail way since it's quicker?
which ever way works for you I usually do the drop and the other person picks it up(we make it like a game and speed along beating each other to the abd which makes it seem to go by faster) but which ever way you prefer is fine with me.

which ever way works for you I usually do the drop and the other person picks it up(we make it like a game and speed along beating each other to the abd which makes it seem to go by faster) but which ever way you prefer is fine with me.
Retail might be easier. I'll just use flowers xD only have to do it 21 times hehe

Heya lovely, VM'd you about the things I requested... will be hanging around the forum a while :) Let me know if/when you are ready :)

I have an ABD in my house and a heap of open land in front if you want to drop there. Makes running back and forth quicker.

Heya lovely, VM'd you about the things I requested... will be hanging around the forum a while :) Let me know if/when you are ready :)
Got it I just VM'd you back, I will be available in about 45 minutes have some trades to do. I will VM you as soon as your order is ready and I am done with the other trades.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have an ABD in my house and a heap of open land in front if you want to drop there. Makes running back and forth quicker.
sounds good to me I am just about ready if you want to open your gates now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I please get the Princess and Gracie set?

30 tbt

sure it will be in about an hour I have some trades I am doing right now I will vm you once your order is ready if that is ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be waiting at my gates for you to open up, ready when you are :)

Does the zodiac Furniture and animals include the full set? If so I'll order both sets for 30 tbt

Last edited:
Does the zodiac Furniture and animals include the full set? If so I'll order both sets for 30 tbt
yes all sets are complete and I will get it ready for in about an hour doing quite a few trades and a tbt to igb conversion I will vm you when your order is ready, thanks

yes all sets are complete and I will get it ready for in about an hour doing quite a few trades and a tbt to igb conversion I will vm you when your order is ready, thanks

Oh wow thank you! I should be available then and it gives me time to clear out my inventory, I do really appreciate this I've been on the hunt for those sets for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back