Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! You mentioned in your OP that parts/pieces of sets can be purchased for 3 to 5 TBT each. I'd like to request the snowman, snowman vanity, and snowman dresser, if the items are available. If yes, what is the total TBT price?

Hoping this transaction is successful so I can make upside-down snowboys for the rest of snowball season...

Hi! You mentioned in your OP that parts/pieces of sets can be purchased for 3 to 5 TBT each. I'd like to request the snowman, snowman vanity, and snowman dresser, if the items are available. If yes, what is the total TBT price?

Hoping this transaction is successful so I can make upside-down snowboys for the rest of snowball season...
the snowman is 5 tbt and the other two are 3 tbt each so 11 tbt total. if you would like them I can get them ready for you now, please add me and let me know when your gates are open.

the snowman is 5 tbt and the other two are 3 tbt each so 11 tbt total. if you would like them I can get them ready for you now, please add me and let me know when your gates are open.

Sounds good! Sent 11 TBT and gate is open.

Updated the list and OP with some new info. I will now allow you to order ANY orderable set for 10 tbt each. Limit 1 orderable set per order. I have a complete 100% catalog I also have ALL the "orderable" dlc that you can order 10 of at a time. Also added a few new clothing items and some more bush starts. For bush starts if you need more of a specific kind let me know I will restock the ones I have in house within 15-20 minutes from my other towns. I have 6 towns all together but I use only two as the "main" hub of them one is for this shop and the other is for my hybrids. the rest are used to store the overflow of all items I carry for both main towns.
Thanks for reading and stopping by.

Also if you have placed an order, any I have NOT filled it or gotten back to you please send me a vm with what your order is and when you will be able to trade. I sometimes go to sleep and forget to close this thread when i am not on and so some orders get over looked or forgotten. Very sorry for this if it has happened to anyone.

Again thank you everyone who has made this shop of mine so successful.

Can I order a sloppy set, please?
(also a 711 set if you have it)
sure thing and yes I have the 7/11 set its 30 tbt and the sloppy is 25 but I can see you only have 49 tbt so i can give you both for 40 tbt if you like. let me know if this is ok and I will add you and grab them, it will be in two trips one for the 7/11 and the other for the sloppy set.

also please add me, I just added you fc is in the sidebar.

Last edited:
hey I just reset my town and need some things.

may I order the following? hairbow wig, pink lace up dress, pink wetsuit and all fruits? I need all fruits except cherries and including bamboo so I'll buy (apples, oranges, pears, peaches, lemons, mangoes, lychees, durians, coconuts, bananas, persimmons & bamboo! (I think that's all the fruit lol)

for the wetsuit and clothing I'll be paying 12btb so for all those fruits would like 25btb cover it?

Last edited:
hey I just reset my town and need some things.

may I order the following? hairbow wig, pink lace up dress, pink wetsuit and all fruits? I need all fruits except cherries and including bamboo so I'll buy (apples, oranges, pears, peaches, lemons, mangoes, lychees, durians, coconuts, bananas, persimmons & bamboo! (I think that's all the fruit lol)

for the wetsuit and clothing I'll be paying 12btb so for all those fruits would like 25btb cover it?

sure thing, i have one order ahead of you that I am waiting on and then I can get to yours, shouldn't take to long 10 minutes tops

sure thing, i have one order ahead of you that I am waiting on and then I can get to yours, shouldn't take to long 10 minutes tops

okay no worries~
& I'll add the sweater dress please :)

okay no worries~
& I'll add the sweater dress please :)
sure no problem, your order is ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get jolly painting and zodiac furniture for 15 tbt?

sure thing i will get to your order next. please add me fc is in the sidebar and then let me know when your gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy the afternoon tea set for 5tbt ?
so sorry I didnt see you there and sure thing it will be about 5-10 minutes please add me and I will vm you when your order is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back