• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I would like to buy the princess Set and mermaid set, there's some more sets u want but since it's 2 per order I will do after :))

Hello! I'd like to order:
- Sloppy set
- Sweets set

Total: 40 tbt
VM me when it's ready please. Thank you!

I have VM'd you your order is ready and waiting please add me back and open your gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I would like to buy the princess Set and mermaid set, there's some more sets u want but since it's 2 per order I will do after :))

sure thing I can make an exception what other sets would you like? I already have both the princess set and mermaid set in my locker so I can bring another in my pockets

Well I was also wanting to purchase the cabana, sweets, and egg (with zip pic) sorry I'm just trying to complete all my furniture sets. But I'm fine with doing seperate orders :) no rush for me : ))

Well I was also wanting to purchase the cabana, sweets, and egg (with zip pic) sorry I'm just trying to complete all my furniture sets. But I'm fine with doing seperate orders :) no rush for me : ))
sure not a problem just as long as my net doesnt cut out, I can bring the cabana with me along with the mermaid and princess, then the next trip I will do the egg set and sweet set together but on a different character as i have those in my locker(well one of the sweets sets and then I can bring the egg in my pockets, then I will need to take a break as I have to get my son ready for bed, after that then you can let me know which other sets you need! I will get this ready now

Hey there! I'd love to purchase a golden fishing rod, golden net, golden axe, and a silver axe.

What is TBT though? I'm new to the forums. If it's forum gold I might not have enough. I'll have to check. Let me know though!

Can I order:
30 blue roses for 60 tbt? (2tbt each)
8 purple roses for 16 tbt?

Hey there! I'd love to purchase a golden fishing rod, golden net, golden axe, and a silver axe.

What is TBT though? I'm new to the forums. If it's forum gold I might not have enough. I'll have to check. Let me know though!
yes its the forum currency and no sadly you don't have enough but you can earn more by posting in different forums till you get the 20 tbt or I can cut you a deal since your new, I have to go for now but I will be back on later tonight. closing this thread till then vm me later and we can work something out

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I order:
30 blue roses for 60 tbt? (2tbt each)
8 purple roses for 16 tbt?

I have to go for now and closing up this thread till I get back, I should be back in later tonight, I have to get my son his bath read him a story and put him to bed, then eat I should be back around 1030 pm eastern time

Hallooo again,
Ordering some stuff for my sister.

- Lovely phone
- Pink wetsuit
- Birthday set
- Mermaid set

Think that's 53tbt?

Last edited:
Hallooo again,
Ordering some stuff for my sister.

- Lovely phone
- Pink wetsuit
- Birthday set
- Mermaid set

Think that's 53tbt?

sure thing and that is so nice of you to do for your sister. it will be just a few moment and then I will be on my way! please open your gates!

sure thing and that is so nice of you to do for your sister. it will be just a few moment and then I will be on my way! please open your gates!
yep I'll open the gates to Mune, same FC just my storage mule atm

Edit. Sending tbt

Last edited:
It's me again! :D
I'm interested in the following:
Brewster Set
Mush Set
Hair Bow Wig
Bottled Ship

Total: 52 TBT

Hellooo~
Could I get a berliner, afternoon tea set and 10 gold roses?
Total: Is 30 tbt okay?

It's me again! :D
I'm interested in the following:
Brewster Set
Mush Set
Hair Bow Wig
Bottled Ship

Total: 52 TBT

sure thing it will take me two trips if that is ok the brewster set is on one of my alts"Lynn" and the rest will be coming with Heather. Please open your gates, thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hellooo~
Could I get a berliner, afternoon tea set and 10 gold roses?
Total: Is 30 tbt okay?

sure thing I will add you now and after I am done with the order above you I will start on yours should be about 10-12 minutes.

sure thing it will take me two trips if that is ok the brewster set is on one of my alts"Lynn" and the rest will be coming with Heather. Please open your gates, thanks

No problem!
I'll open my gates now and send the TBT.
Sorry for my late reply btw.
I was heating up some leftovers.

Hey! Could I please get the 7/11 set, full moon vanity, whirlpool bath, lovely phone, ABD, and a basket of peaches? (doesn't matter if they're perfect or not.) Does 52 TBT sound okay?

Hey! Could I please get the 7/11 set, full moon vanity, whirlpool bath, lovely phone, ABD, and a basket of peaches? (doesn't matter if they're perfect or not.) Does 52 TBT sound okay?
yes that is fine I will let you know when your order is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back