• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 white azalea starts, 2 holly starts, 2 sweet olive starts, 1 pink hydrangea start, 1 pink azalea start, 5 cedar saplings and 2 regular saplings.
I used most of my sapling and bush starts for my town Caprica and only starting to buld them back up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would you like any of the starts along with the pumps? add side bar fc and I will add you now

oops I need your FC to add you

Last edited:
I'd like the 2 regular saplings and the 2 olive starts with the shoes. I'm adding you now :)

Are teh bushes and trees 2tbt each as well?

Hi, it's me again. If you still have them, could I buy the ukulele and the ABD please?

oh IC your FC now which do I add?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like the 2 regular saplings and the 2 olive starts with the shoes. I'm adding you now :)

Are teh bushes and trees 2tbt each as well?
yes they are which FC do I add?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, it's me again. If you still have them, could I buy the ukulele and the ABD please?

yes that is fine I will get those items ready for you!

So this shop is closing today? I'd like to make an order but it's pretty late where I am. Can I make an order tomorrow?

So this shop is closing today? I'd like to make an order but it's pretty late where I am. Can I make an order tomorrow?
its not closing permanently just closing in a little bit if you want you can either PM or VM me your order and then I will have it ready for you tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok great, I'll send over the tbt. Let me know when you're ready to trade.
I am ready, please open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

ordering again lol
Can I get the sloppy set and zodiac furniture?
sure let me get these orders done and then I can come first with the sloppy set then the zodiac set if that is ok?

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I'll PM you my order. I might be able to pick it up tomorrow afternoon.

Could I buy:
Butterfly dress
weeding day set
If I can, could I buy just a Zodiac Dragon?
And a Giant Clam Shell music box with Forest Life

thank you everyone for your orders, I am off to bed but reopen for tomorrow for a few hours, till then good night!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I buy:
Butterfly dress
weeding day set
If I can, could I buy just a Zodiac Dragon?
And a Giant Clam Shell music box with Forest Life

sure you will be my last order, give me about 5-10 minutes to get everything together and to make the music box :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have your order ready hailey!

I'd love to buy a sloppy set, weeding day set, gold axe and watering can if possible. ; ^;

Last edited:
Hello! May I order:
Rococo set in Gothic Black-Purplish (10TBT)
Zodiac Furniture (10TBT)
Please? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back