• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop AWESOME WAREHOUSE- UNORDERABLE SETS| DLC|TOOLS|ISLAND|NEW ITEMS|CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

May I order the 7-11 set (30 TBT) and the zodiac furniture set (10 TBT)? Please let me know, and I will transfer your TBT.

I will be available for delivery at 7pm ET (or later). My FC is in my signature.

open for a little bit longer, I have added some new items-campus set and a few island items come check it out!

Hi! You have such amazing things and good prizes!
I would like to take these:
kimbap plate
throwing beans
new year noodles
golden axe

i think total is 20 tbt, isn't it?

Hi! You have such amazing things and good prizes!
I would like to take these:
kimbap plate
throwing beans
new year noodles
golden axe

i think total is 20 tbt, isn't it?
yes that is correct, I am doing a trade right now should only take 10 minutes and then I will have everything ready for you, I have already added you

Oh poo. Thanks anyway xD
While you're here, let me know when you're available for the tbt/igb trade :)
sent you VM explaining why tomorrow would be best if that is ok with you, these transfers no matter what method takes a LONG time and with 60 million it will likely take an hour- an hour in a half. I just did 40 million 2 weeks ago and that was about 40/45 minutes. anyway I will talk to you and see you soon! Thanks!

hehehe back again..
ordering some other random stuff.

• Sweets set
  • Cat Tower
  • Berliner
  • Rice cake
  • Dango
  • Shaved Ice-cream lamp
  • afternoon tea set
  • Kagamimnochi
  • Toy hammer
  • boxed figurine
  • ABD
  • Striped wet suit
I thinks that's 73tbt? I could be wrong

hehehe back again..
ordering some other random stuff.

• Sweets set
  • Cat Tower
  • Berliner
  • Rice cake
  • Dango
  • Shaved Ice-cream lamp
  • afternoon tea set
  • Kagamimnochi
  • Toy hammer
  • boxed figurine
  • ABD
  • Striped wet suit
I thinks that's 73tbt? I could be wrong

thanks for coming back, I can do this right now for you but I will come with two separate characters if that is ok, one has the sweets set the other has everything else I will first come with Lynn and then Heather if that is ok. I will be there in one min so be sure to have your gate open and to keep it open while i go back to my town to change characters and grab the rest of the items.

thanks for coming back, I can do this right now for you but I will come with two separate characters if that is ok, one has the sweets set the other has everything else I will first come with Lynn and then Heather if that is ok. I will be there in one min so be sure to have your gate open and to keep it open while i go back to my town to change characters and grab the rest of the items.

Sure opening now, I'll send the tbt now.

HMCaprica said:

Hi there!

Do you still have these available...

- Lovely phone (5tbt)
- Pink wetsuit (8tbt)
- Birthday set (20tbt)
- Mermaid set (20tbt)

Thank you! ~

Hey I'd like to order:
Turkey (5)
New years noodles (5)
Hibiscus (5)
Also from the pirate set:
Barrel x2 (10tbt)
Keg (5tbt)
and Fruit basket is you have it (5tbt)
Total:
35tbt :)

Last edited:
Hey I'd like to order:
Turkey (5)
New years noodles (5)
Hibiscus (5)
Also from the pirate set:
Barrel x2 (10tbt)
Keg (5tbt)
and Fruit basket is you have it (5tbt)
Total:
35tbt :)

ok no problem and yes I have the fruit basket, I must have forgotten to put that in the updated list. I will get these items ready for you now and add you as well

Hello! I'd like to order:
- Sloppy set
- Sweets set

Total: 40 tbt
VM me when it's ready please. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back