• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Aurora the normal Penguin

Jaden

Jaden of Moon Island
Bells
Snowstorm Scenery
Playful Scenery
Feedback
100% (75) +
Hi everyone!
Aurora will move away soon from my cycle town. She has her initial clothing, but not her phrase. Don't know about her room. If anyone wants to have her in their town just say so. She's free to have.

I want to get rid of her pretty soon, so I'll leave this open for about 2 hours only. Gotta cycle some more! :3

My cycle town's name is Overtop and the adress is 3394-3667-9904. It's different from the one in my signature!

Great. Let me just add ya and tt to get her in boxes. Will take just a little while. Them I'll open the gates and you can go to her house

Aurora is all boxed up and ready for takeoff

Hm... your Mii does not pop up at my friend thingy. Just to make sure, you got my cycle town FC 3394-3667-9904? It's not the one in my signature, so it can be confusing.

Back