• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Audie

DiamondAbsoul

Fail-proof Frank!
Bells
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (32) +
Audie is in my town right now, and as lovely as she is, I have other peppy villagers close to my heart, and know that she is much-sought after here on TBT! :)

looking for Cherry Blossom diys, sans lantern, wall and floor, reddish-brown rattan series items, constellation diys (galaxy floor!!!!) and Raymond.

she’s not in boxes yet, but will be hopefully sometime this week!

Would you trade Bunnie for her? She's also peppy, and I have her in boxes right now.

I'm willing to trade Merengue for her if she's a villager you want.

Sorry everyone! I accidentally posted early (butterfingers), but the op has now been amended

What were you wanting for her?
Post automatically merged:

I can make cherry blossom purse, umbrella flooring, lantern, and branches. I also have a bunch of amiibo cards if you wanted someone that has an amiibo card

What were you wanting for her?

I can make cherry blossom purse, umbrella flooring, lantern, and branches. I also have a bunch of amiibo cards if you wanted someone that has an amiibo card

Do you have Zucker’s amiibo? Hoping for 10 sakura branches as well

Do you have Zucker’s amiibo? Hoping for 10 sakura branches as well
Yes I have Zucker! I can time travel so you can see him 3 times so he'll move in!

I
20200406_121742.jpg

I can also make 10 branches but would take me like 1 hour to make 10 if thats alright?? unless you can provide cherry blossoms since I'm running low

Last edited:
Yes I have Zucker! I can time travel so you can see him 3 times so he'll move in!

I View attachment 235369

unfortunately I don’t think talking to him will get him to move into my town, but I’d love to have him! Bit of a weird thing— I have Zucker in my town right now, but he was one of my first 5 villagers, so his house is the default lazy house. From what I’ve seen, the first five villagers never update their interior to be unique, so I was hoping to move him out, then get him to move back shortly after, since apparently the 16 villager cycle isn’t present in this game.

I may have to move in one or two other villagers before he’ll come back, and if you’d perhaps help me with those I’d be very grateful, although that’s probably above paygrade haha. What about Julian’s amiibo?

unfortunately I don’t think talking to him will get him to move into my town, but I’d love to have him! Bit of a weird thing— I have Zucker in my town right now, but he was one of my first 5 villagers, so his house is the default lazy house. From what I’ve seen, the first five villagers never update their interior to be unique, so I was hoping to move him out, then get him to move back shortly after, since apparently the 16 villager cycle isn’t present in this game.

I may have to move in one or two other villagers before he’ll come back, and if you’d perhaps help me with those I’d be very grateful, although that’s probably above paygrade haha. What about Julian’s amiibo?
I don't have Julian but I have villagers like ankha, Marshal, Freya, tangy, lucky, Skye, etc

Sweet! Would Audie in exchange for a few sakura branches and those two as I have space for them be fair to you?

Yes sounds great! Would you mind if I get Audie first? I already placed a plot down for someone to move in and it's my last space and I'm worried it will get taken up but other than that I'm down!

Yes sounds great! Would you mind if I get Audie first? I already placed a plot down for someone to move in and it's my last space and I'm worried it will get taken up but other than that I'm down!

yup! she hasn’t asked to move yet, but I can TT to see if she’ll leave. Worst comes to worst I have an amiibo card i’m expecting to arrive on wednesday if you’re alright winding back your game to prevent move-ins haha

yup! she hasn’t asked to move yet, but I can TT to see if she’ll leave. Worst comes to worst I have an amiibo card i’m expecting to arrive on wednesday if you’re alright winding back your game to prevent move-ins haha
Having any luck yet?

I have many different villagers I can put into my town for her 100+ amiibo cards. Will trade any villager plus any rattan furniture in my catalog and 3million bell! Haven been looking for her for weeks

Back