• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask VanitasFan26 Anything

VanitasFan26

I'm just a ghost.
Bells
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
I'm really shy when answering questions and I'm very awkward about it, so I tend to speak very clearly and be brutally honest with my answers. Also I'm not very well known and I know some may not remember me or know my history on this site so I guess I am giving this shot. Just doing this becuase quite frankly I am just feeling lonely these days. Go ahead with your questions.

Is Molly your favorite villager? If she is, is there a particular reason you like her?
Indeed she is and the reason why I like her so much was because I used to watch this YouTuber by the name "Chuggaconroy" who did a Lets Play of Animal Crossing New Leaf and while I was watching it one of his villagers was Molly. When I first saw her she was so adorable. I was sad that later in the playthrough he had to let her go so I told myself whenever I would get an Animal Crossing game I would find her.

The time did come in 2020 when I picked up ACNH during the Covid Pandemic and I began searching for her. Of course I was losing motiviation but I kept pushing myself further to find her. I eventually gave up but untlil like June 2020 she was at my campsite and I spent 2 hours trying to convince to move in and she finally did and picked Ruby to move out, which I was fine with. Since then I've had her for a long time and I am never letting her go. I eventually picked up her amiibo card and whenever I would restart I would just invite her back, because I love her so much.

-Is Animal Crossing your favorite video game franchise?

-How many hours did you spend playing AC:NH?

-What other video games do you play?
-I would say yes it is. I did manage to play the rest of the AC games on emulators so yeah its safe to say that I do like the franchise now

-5,000 hours on ACNH, yeah call me crazy but this game is like the only thing comforting me during these hard times.

-Super Mario, Pokemon, Grand Theft Auto, and Kingdom Hearts.

Hii

What's your favorite animal crossing species??

Do you have hhp? If so do you like decorating your villager's homes?

Do you watch any movies? Any coming out that your interested in?

What kinda music do you like?

Hii

What's your favorite animal crossing species??

Do you have hhp? If so do you like decorating your villager's homes?

Do you watch any movies? Any coming out that your interested in?

What kinda music do you like?
-Well I like the Duck villagers for the most part. As you can tell by the profile pick I love Molly

-Yes I do and well I do it just to get unlock the feature to decorate villager homes back on the island to earn Nook Miles easily.

-Well I used to watch movies but not really as much these days and there is none that has me interested this year.

-I usually like pop music and country music. They make me feel more relaxed.

-Well I like the Duck villagers for the most part. As you can tell by the profile pick I love Molly

-Yes I do and well I do it just to get unlock the feature to decorate villager homes back on the island to earn Nook Miles easily.

-Well I used to watch movies but not really as much these days and there is none that has me interested this year.

-I usually like pop music and country music. They make me feel more relaxed.
Oh and I usually listen to music whenever I'm lonely. Forgot to mentioned that.

Which Kingdom Hearts game is your favorite?
Oh its mostly Kingdom Hearts 2. I love Sora's Drive forms because they are all that powerful. My favorite is the Limit Form which is only in the "Final Mix" version. I love all the music in that game and its just so good. Well of course the story is complex to explain but regardless I still love the game.

Do you watch anime? If so, which one is your favorite?

Favorite drink?

Favorite Pokémon?

Favorite Grand Theft Auto game? (I only know about San Andreas from the Big Smoke meme lol.)

Do you watch anime? If so, which one is your favorite?

Favorite drink?

Favorite Pokémon?

Favorite Grand Theft Auto game? (I only know about San Andreas from the Big Smoke meme lol.)
-Well the only anime I currently watch is Pokemon. I mean despite faults recently Its like one of my favorite so far.

-Coke Zero because I'm a diabetic I cannot drink any regular soda that is high in sugar

-Garchomp its a monster that is not to be messed with

-Its GTA SA because its the only GTA game that has so much content and so much stuff to do. Wished GTA 5 had that but it never did.

Okay maybe this thread I started isn't so bad. Another thing about me in general is that I have a bad habit of 2nd guessing stuff before I say things given my history. So if I take long to respond thats the reason why. Just thought I make that clear.

Okay maybe this thread I started isn't so bad. Another thing about me in general is that I have a bad habit of 2nd guessing stuff before I say things given my history. So if I take long to respond thats the reason why. Just thought I make that clear.
Also I don't usually talk to the people unless they talk to me. I'm weird sometimes.

Are you also a member on Serebiiforums? 'Cos I'm sure that username is familiar.
Well yes but I barely use it and thats my old username and oh man I rather not talk about it for personal reasons given my history with this site in the past.

Back