ask the tired productive zebra

Trust me it is
And il share much later today I still need to finish translating to English because it's on Spanish the 3 of them >_>
Anyways if you like ajo(garlic) it has a lot but it make it so good for both of the things
Because I'm gonna give it 2 but different
One it's with garlic shrimps which is my favorite
Then the other it's with what we call in Puerto Rico our salsa so yeah 2 ways
So you get 4 recipes from me
yes I love garlic!! I also have a Hawaiian garlic shrimp recipe I need to find & I'll share it with you

Would you rather eat zebra meat or decorate your house with many zebra skin carpets?

(sorry for doing this, I'm just curious :p)

what's your second favorite animal?

It's a tie between turtle or owls
I just love owls being nocturnal and their beautiful feather bright the darkness plus they hear great especially barn owls
But the turtle I love reptiles especially turtles they are majestic on the way the are they are so wonderful to have

It's a tie between turtle or owls
I just love owls being nocturnal and their beautiful feather bright the darkness plus they hear great especially barn owls
But the turtle I love reptiles especially turtles they are majestic on the way the are they are so wonderful to have

I love owls too! Especially snowy owls, they are just too beautiful

I love owls too! Especially snowy owls, they are just too beautiful
snowy are my second favorite my favorite of the owls are the barn owls because they are have the heard almost heart shaped 0lus black eyes and the white with brown it's so adorable

Oh, I love owls. There's one that I often hear when I go to bed. Really soothing.

Oh, I love owls. There's one that I often hear when I go to bed. Really soothing.

Your so lucky I live in a tropical island so I don't have owls :( but I have a type of frog that us here we tell me coqui
They are one of few gorgeous frog that lives

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here a picture of a coqui
View attachment 172975

I love how they sound in the night make my night much better

Last edited:
Yes it is along with our bird
The Puerto Rico parrot

image.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Without these 2 well there no symbol on animal for us

Back