• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the Krunkmaster

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Welp, it looks about that time again for people to ask every everything, and I am one of the people who wants things asked of her, so go ahead, shoot what you got at me! (That's what she said!)

Last edited:
Favorite flavor starburst?

Lemon! I know, I know, everyone hates the lemon and everyone LOVES the pink ones, but lemon is my fave, they have like, a creaminess to them that is amazing and I can't get over it.

Last edited:
have you seen a suspicious looking grapefruit around here? hes relatively big and has an a scar on his peel, its very noticeable.

r u a 420 blazer?

I am too turnt w/o it to need it. Lel. But like, this is the place where everyone does it. Drug county.

- - - Post Merge - - -

have you seen a suspicious looking grapefruit around here? hes relatively big and has an a scar on his peel, its very noticeable.

All grapefruit look pretty suspicious to me... they also taste awful. If you find him tell him to stay away from me please.

when did Moko become a grapefruit? :O

its a long story but it all started when i was 5 yrs old, i got called a "spoon" and got my orange juice stolen ;-;
thats y i made a mixtape called "the spoon" and its all about the trauma of being called a spoon, its coming out in 9093
so be ready for that, its strait up fire, i can rap a few bars for you if you want!

ketchup or mustard?

Mustard, but just in general, I don't eat hotdogs which this is usually about. But I like honey mustard the best, but like the good gormet spicy brown honey mustard, it's so dang good. Only like a few things do I actually enjoy ketchup on, like fake burgers and fries, but yeah mustard!

Back