• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask the below user a question!

In terms of ergonomics, the GameCube controller. In terms of what I'm used to, the DualShock 4 controller.

What's your go-to drink?

Typical Michigan crummy weather that isn't spring-like at all (aka highs in the 30's and it's supposed to dump snow in two days).

A drink you DON'T like?

Nope! I'm not sure I'll ever learn either as I don't trust myself on the road...after all, I nearly crashed my friend's car going for a test drive.

How about you?

Yes. At first, I kind of felt as if I wasn't ever going to learn how to drive, since it made me anxious and also seemed intimidating. But I just confronted my fears, did my best and fortunately, I learned and overcame! I passed both the written and driving tests on my very first attempt. Now, driving is actually fun (at least, when the streets aren't all full of stinking traffic, ha ha. Maintaining a car can also be a pain though).

What's one song you dig from the 1990s?

It was the first song I thought of for some reason. It's a mix of alternative rock, techno, and high energy DnB stuff. It's very cool.

Same question?

I do! Be it caramel, kettle, or classic butter, it's all good to me!

Favorite rock band, if any?

Pizza and breadsticks from last night.

Do you still do real-life Easter egg hunts?

Nah. I feel too old for that(am 35).

Favorite type of bread?

Back