Ask simple questions here

Hello, I'm new here. I play ACPC for some weeks now on my iPad. Now I have installed it on my smartphone too, but this is an Android smartphone. Can I connect it to my Nintendo account nevertheless? When I started the game it said that I can play the game on different devices with the same OS. Now I am afraid to loose my game on my iPad when I try to connect the game on my smartphone with my Nintendo account.

I don't have an iOS device myself so I can't test it but from what I could gather after reading the FAQ in game, once you link your Nintendo Account to your Pocket Camp save data, then your data is safe to use on other operating systems but you can't transfer your leaf tickets over.

This is what's written in Common Questions > Nintendo Account > "What can I do if I link a Nintendo Account?":
Accessing save data between devices is possible between different operating systems. However please be aware that Leaf Tickets purchased or obtained on the Android version of Animal Crossing:pocket Camp cannot be used on an operating system other than Android.

What is the second essence for the hip 3 level?

The materials required for the tier 3 hip amenity include: 30 hip essence, 20 rustic essence, 100 paper.

Would you be able to explain the difference between removing from friends list and blocking? #yesthisisamarketboxissue

Would you be able to explain the difference between removing from friends list and blocking? #yesthisisamarketboxissue

if you remove them they can buy from ur market if you show up on there islands and they can ask to be ur agian if they see you or have ur fc

I just want to say: it worked! I installed ACPC on my Android smartphone and right at the beginning I connected it with my Nintendo account, and now I have the same game on both devices, iPad and Android phone.

I can’t play. It was working fine until this morning, but now when I open the app, it tells me I need to update the app before playing. So I go to the App Store, and there it tells me the app is up to date. Anyone know what’s going on and how I might go about fixing this?

I can’t play. It was working fine until this morning, but now when I open the app, it tells me I need to update the app before playing. So I go to the App Store, and there it tells me the app is up to date. Anyone know what’s going on and how I might go about fixing this?

They are currently doing maintenance. You should be seeing a message with Resetti, so I'm not sure why you're not, but I'd imagine you will be able to boot up the game when they are finished. :)

They are doing maintenance today until 6 p.m. est no one can play

You’re seeing Resetti? Since updating, I get nothing but a black screen. Hope I can get through after the maintenance is done. :(

Why is it you sometimes get 10 bells and sometimes 100 bells from helping people enter the quarry? Is it 100 if you're one of the first five people and 10 for the rest? Thanks.

Why is it you sometimes get 10 bells and sometimes 100 bells from helping people enter the quarry? Is it 100 if you're one of the first five people and 10 for the rest? Thanks.

You get 100 bells when the person you help successfully enters the quarry and 10 bells if you help them but they don't enter before the day resets. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think I've only seen the 10 bells show up after the daily reset.

You get 100 bells when the person you help successfully enters the quarry and 10 bells if you help them but they don't enter before the day resets. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. I think I've only seen the 10 bells show up after the daily reset.

I've actually had it glitch on me once where I got the 10 bells a few minutes before reset.

And now that you've told me I see of course that's the way it's been working, I just never really paid attention to the avalanche of 10-bell rewards after reset. I was also hoping that wasn't the answer, because of all the times I've gotten the help I needed but didn't see anything good in the quarry that day and didn't go in. From now on if I get all the help, I'll go in no matter what. Thanks!

Is pocket camp fun? What would you rate it out of a 10? Debating on getting it or not.

Last edited:
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum pretty much. My simple question is - what's the best use of steel?
I have crafted all the items in the craft menu once and am working on upgrading my amenities (limited by the amount of essence I have) but I have just in the last day or 2 reached max capacity 999 of steel in my inventory. It pains me when I get the message that I cannot store anymore of this item when I complete requests. I wonder if anyone has suggestions on how to make the best use of some steel to free up some space?
Please excuse me if this is not the correct place for a question such as this and feel free to direct me (kindly) in the right direction. I was going to start a new thread but wasn't sure if it was worth it.
Thanks in advance for any help.
JoLo

Game ID - 7045 7899 805

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is pocket camp fun? What would you rate it out of a 10? Debating on getting it or not.

I love it! But then I played (and loved) ACWW for a long time.

Back