• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ananas Dragon's Ask Me Anything

Ananas Dragon

fuit gummi
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
Tasty Cake
Father's Day Carnation
White Tulip
Red Tulip
White Lily
reusing my ask me anything thread! you might have known me by: Unhappyhome, Saltyy, Ametsa Izarra, and Bunnymint back in the day

I'm known for:
New Horizons flower shop i used to own
Basement dweller/Last Person To Post Wins regular
the "is my animal crossing bidet bugged i thought this was for washing your hands" thread
and formerly being. insane. if you remember. AMA

I'm also a system, though I haven't said that in a while. If I get asked the same question and there's a different answer.... lol.

Last edited:
Hmm hi I remember you as BunnyMint before you changed your username
questions for your AMA
- Favorite show/movie?
- Is your favorite color yellow?
- Favorite animal crossing villager?
- Are you @/ecstasy's best friend?

Hmm hi I remember you as BunnyMint before you changed your username
questions for your AMA
- Favorite show/movie
- Is your favorite color yellow?
- Favorite animal crossing villager?
- Are you @/ecstasy's best friend?
Favorite Show/Movie: Willy Wonka/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! I love both adaptations and can't decide which my favorite is!

"Is your favorite color yellow?": 100%!!! I love yellow, it's such a happy color :> reminds me of the sun

Favorite Animal Crossing Villager: This is a toughie, but Bob and Diana are tied because they're special to me :> my first AC game was new leaf and they've been in my town since the very start of me playing, and they've never left! their houses are full of random fish tho LOL

"Are you @/ecstasy's best friend?": yeeee my best friends are @ecstasy and @Seastar

Last edited:
--Favorite hobbies?

--Favorite video game? (outside of Animal Crossing series)

--Coffee or tea?

--Favorite type of music?

--Favorite hobbies?

--Favorite video game? (outside of Animal Crossing series)

--Coffee or tea?

--Favorite type of music?
Favorite hobbies: Writing and drawing, and I guess talking to my friends/posting on TBT might count, lol.

Favorite Video Game: Cookie Run: Ovenbreak, my profile is all themed around it.

Coffee or Tea: This is tough, I like iced tea a lot, but I like more coffees, so I think I'll go with coffee.

Favorite type of music: Electronic/Pop, but I like to bounce around.

What are ur fav cookie run designs and how do you feel abput wakfu and persona in retrospect?

Back