ask crash !!

Holy damn, it looks great! Awesome tattoo and I'm glad it holds so much meaning to you still and I hope it continues to for the rest of your days.

I kind of want to slap a Zelda or Pokemon tattoo on my arm, but it's still up in the air for me.

But I hear ya on that #NoSleep although I don't make it past 3am most of the time. X-Files, eh? One of my sister's is really fond of that show.

Next Q, would ya mind if we took this to VM's? Because I feel a bit restricted having to make time for the question at the end haha.
thank you! i hope so too. i've also definitely considered a zelda tattoo, and a pokemon one too, but i feel like that one would end up looking stupid on me.

and yes, ofc, i'll talk to ya in a bit then C:​

Oh, so now I'm banned? How do you plan on stopping me from asking further questions, hmmm?
;o

What would you want as a collectible on TBT ;P
well I'm trying to save up for a bunch of them bc for some reason I'm addicted to collectibles lmao, but I'll probably go for one of the fair ones like feathers or balloons. or a toy hammer/party popper. I think a pinwheel is my ultimate goal for now but I probably don't have the patience to save up that much again ;-;​

Last edited:
I only just discovered the basement and I love it! It is so great here and everyone is so funny. Brewster's Caf? as well. They have given me a whole new love of Bell Tree :)

I only just discovered the basement and I love it! It is so great here and everyone is so funny. Brewster's Caf? as well. They have given me a whole new love of Bell Tree :)

Yeah, the basement gets crazy. Don't spend too much time down here or you'll go crazy too.

Crash, how did you come up with your username?

its definitely crazy down here! I'm sure you'll enjoy it though c:​

Yeah, the basement gets crazy. Don't spend too much time down here or you'll go crazy too.

Crash, how did you come up with your username?
its actually a nickname I've gone by since I was 13ish, and somehow it stuck. it was a joke at first because I'm ridiculously clumsy, lol. now only my family members call me by my real name :eek:

Can I buy your Peach? I will pay you in gum and pictures of my Pokemon plushes! (I have no pets :-( )

Back