• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ask crash !!

ooo 20k! how did you raise so much tbt?
at the time I had a full cycling thread that was bringing me a pretty steady amount of tbt, and then I won 1k in a contest. I also unintentionally bought three of each spellectible on the night when they were released, and at the time they sold for like 1-2k until more and more restocks came along. so by that point I was at 9-10k and just kept saving up from there, mostly just from cycling out villagers.​

Do you sell a lot of villagers? Because the last time I checked you had 7kTBT
yep, villagers & igb for the most part C:
but the majority of my tbt comes from collectible resale or just general hoarding since i joined, lol.​

whats one secret about yourself that you're willing to share with me.

what type of Pm mailbox do you have from the TBT shop?
i don't have any actually, just the default one everyone else has. I get rid of my pm's pretty quickly so I don't really need a bigger one c:​

whats one secret about yourself that you're willing to share with me.
hmmmm
i actually have no idea I can't think of anything good lmao​

what is it that we're about to lay eyes on if we can ever break the surface in your signature gif?

eh youve done changed it...

Last edited:
Back