[ASK] Arize Answers

No because if, say you walked into your house you'd just go on top of it. Same with lighthouses or other structures. Sometimes you could go so far aand enter the point where it's just the sky, or even go under your town. It could do a lot of cool things back when it was possible to do. Although you really couldn't gain much out of it apart from a fun time. My ex girlfriend and I used to do it a lot, we messed with main street and got stuck behind the Nooklings shop once.

Last edited:
No because if, say you walked into your house you'd just go on top of it. Sometimes you could go so far aand enter the point where it's just the sky, or even go under your town. It could do a lot of cool things back when it was possible to do. Although you really couldn't gain much out of it apart from a fun time. My ex girlfriend and I used to do it a lot, we messed with main street and got stuck behind the Nooklings shop once.

Oh that really does sound interesting! I guess I'm glad I never knew of it before, because I probably would also be as mad as everyone that it had been patched with the update :p

Back