[ASK] Arize Answers

Is Sheik a man or a woman? I'm pretty sure there was a big controversy about Sheik's gender.

(I'm aware Sheik is Zelda)

Well I think Zelda's intention was to disguise herself as a male. Also, I think Nintendo meant for it to be that way so the reveal would be more surprising. If Zelda had disguised herself as another girl, it might have been obvious to people that it was her, and the reveal wouldn't have had the same effect.

Last edited:
Well I think Zelda's intention was to disguise herself as a male. Also, I think Nintendo meant for it to be that way so the reveal would be more surprising. If Zelda had disguised herself as another girl, it might have been obvious to people that it was her, and the reveal wouldn't have had the same effect.

I thought so.

Who's your favourite LOZ character? Link?

I thought so.

Who's your favourite LOZ character? Link?

I would say Link (still have a crush on him lol!), but that's a boring answer. I'll go with Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass. He is my favourite side character in the entire series. He is a loveable coward, and he is so hilarious! One of the main reasons I loved that particular game while most others hated it. :)

I would say Link (still have a crush on him lol!), but that's a boring answer. I'll go with Linebeck from Phantom Hourglass. He is my favourite side character in the entire series. He is a loveable coward, and he is so hilarious! One of the main reasons I loved that particular game while most others hated it. :)

Mine would have to be Impa or Fi (everybody hated her, lol)

Favourite Mario game and characters?

Mine would have to be Impa or Fi (everybody hated her, lol)

Favourite Mario game and characters?

Oh gosh, I hated Fi! Lol. I did like when she danced though! But boy did she just like to hold my hand and pop up to ruin everything. But I'm glad you liked her! :) I really like SS even with its wonky controls and annoying companion. People like to hate on that game, but it really isn't bad in my opinion.

Favourite Mario game is Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64. My favourite character used to be Peach, but if I have to choose now, just based on character design, probably Toad or Yoshi :) You?

Oh gosh, I hated Fi! Lol. I did like when she danced though! But boy did she just like to hold my hand and pop up to ruin everything. But I'm glad you liked her! :) I really like SS even with its wonky controls and annoying companion. People like to hate on that game, but it really isn't bad in my opinion.

Favourite Mario game is Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64. My favourite character used to be Peach, but if I have to choose now, just based on character design, probably Toad or Yoshi :) You?

Rosalina or Birdo would probably be my favourite characters and my favourite Mario game would be Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, both are great!

Rosalina or Birdo would probably be my favourite characters and my favourite Mario game would be Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, both are great!

I haven't played either of those yet! But I have heard they're amazing. I'd want to play it one day :) I love Rosalina too. I use her in Super Mario 3D World, and I use baby Rosalina for Mario Kart 8 :)

I haven't played either of those yet! But I have heard they're amazing. I'd want to play it one day :) I love Rosalina too. I use her in Super Mario 3D World, and I use baby Rosalina for Mario Kart 8 :)

I really recommend them, great games!
I don't have a Wii U, so I haven't played either. =/

Flare21 said:
What is your favorite time of the day?

It depends :) When I'm walking around a busy city, I love the night life! When I'm walking around in nature, I love the sunny afternoon. When I'm at home, I love it as long as there is still light out that shines through the doors and windows :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ya like jazz?

Yes! Whenever I hear jazzy tunes, it feels good :)

Last edited:
It's a glitch where you could walk through any surface using a slow enough walk using the net. Sadly it's been fixed after the update..

Back