[ASK] Arize Answers

What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time? :)

Right now, it's to play games :) My hobbies often do rotations and I focus all my free time on just one at a time. Other hobbies I have are colouring in colouring books, reading, and organising things (lol).

Ah, that's nice. c:

Is there anything you would like to see in particular?

I would love to see his old neighbourhood, where he went to school or liked to hang out, and the usual touristy things like Big Ben, London Eye, London Dungeon, etc :) I want to see all the places he feels sentimental about and explore the city to see how different it is to here in Vancouver.

I would love to see his old neighbourhood, where he went to school or liked to hang out, and the usual touristy things like Big Ben, London Eye, London Dungeon, etc :) I want to see all the places he feels sentimental about and explore the city to see how different it is to here in Vancouver.

Oh you live in Canada? I would love to go there, I really like snowy and cold places so that would be a great place to go, is there anything exciting in Canada which attracts tourists?

Oh you live in Canada? I would love to go there, I really like snowy and cold places so that would be a great place to go, is there anything exciting in Canada which attracts tourists?

It is pretty great here, but after having lived here for a while, I guess I'm beginning to find it a little boring :p The tourist spots are mostly nature spots, at least here in Vancouver. Stanley Park, Whistler (mountain that's popular for snow sports), and Grouse Mountain (for hiking and doing the Grouse grind, which is a very difficult hike up the mountain). Things like that. We don't really have anything crazy or amazing. It's all very tame here, lol. But we have a lot of diversity here, which is the most amazing thing about it, I think. You should definitely come to visit ^_^

It is pretty great here, but after having lived here for a while, I guess I'm beginning to find it a little boring :p The tourist spots are mostly nature spots, at least here in Vancouver. Stanley Park, Whistler (mountain that's popular for snow sports), and Grouse Mountain (for hiking and doing the Grouse grind, which is a very difficult hike up the mountain). Things like that. We don't really have anything crazy or amazing. It's all very tame here, lol. But we have a lot of diversity here, which is the most amazing thing about it, I think. You should definitely come to visit ^_^

Canada seems lovely, I would love to visit when I get the money, where can you see Nigeria falls and have you seen them?

Canada seems lovely, I would love to visit when I get the money, where can you see Nigeria falls and have you seen them?

I haven't seen them :'( I would love to though! They're so beautiful! It's between NY and Ontario, I believe. So pretty far from where I am, unfortunately.

I haven't seen them :'( I would love to though! They're so beautiful! It's between NY and Ontario, I believe. So pretty far from where I am, unfortunately.

I thought it was somewhere south and in was right. c:
It would be amazing to see them, so pretty.

It really is so pretty :') The world holds so many natural wonders, and they make me so happy! I just wish humans would stop trying to ruin everything. Hehe

Its literally what I think about all the time, so beautiful and inspirational. It can make you feel really good when you're feeling really gloomy.

Yep, Humans ruin everything, including each other...Its sad really.

Its literally what I think about all the time, so beautiful and inspirational. It can make you feel really good when you're feeling really gloomy.

Yep, Humans ruin everything, including each other...Its sad really.

It's a sad, but beautiful world we live in, eh.

Back