• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

No, your player will not be deleted and you can reset as many time as you wish, because your player character is saved to the new game.
I think the items will still be in the catalog, as it`s your very same player character.

Thank you so much! :D

I accidentally tt'ed to the end of the month (so june 30th), does going back to the first count as going one day forward?

So, I started a new game after not having it for a few years... When you go to your second in game day ever, will a villager try to move in? Or rather, when do they start moving in?

I want to know before I try and go to the next day then make a dude only to find out I wasted my time.

So, I started a new game after not having it for a few years... When you go to your second in game day ever, will a villager try to move in? Or rather, when do they start moving in?

I want to know before I try and go to the next day then make a dude only to find out I wasted my time.

I think they start moving in on your second day.

I'm not sure what you mean by making a dude only to find out you wasted your time. Are you trying to reset for a specific villager? That's always going to be a bit time consuming...

If it's not that, I'd just go ahead and make that character. The train part is shorter for secondary characters. Then, after you walk out of the station, just check your town for plots. If you like the outcome, you can go ahead and save your character. If you don't, you won't have lost time in setting up a house and saving your game.

How do you subscribe to a thread?

Open the thread you want to subscribe to and find the bar at the top of the page (under the thread title, and has 'Thread Tools', 'Search Thread', 'Rate This Thread', and 'Display'). If you click on 'Thread Tools' a drop down list should appear and from there you can click 'Subscribe to this Thread...'. You can also unsubscribe from threads in this way - instead an 'Unsubscribe from this Thread' option is shown.

I was just wondering, when you cycled a villager out of the 16 villager thingy, is there a chance they can randomly plot their house again or show up in the campsite? or is my only option to adopt them from other players?

I was just wondering, when you cycled a villager out of the 16 villager thingy, is there a chance they can randomly plot their house again or show up in the campsite? or is my only option to adopt them from other players?

Yes they can. The game 'forgets' that they ever lived in your town.

Oh awesome! There is a little hope of pure luck then. Thanks for the reply.

can anyone confirm that if i send a villager an umbrella they'll start to use it? :)

can anyone confirm that if i send a villager an umbrella they'll start to use it? :)

I don?t know if it helps, but a villager requested an umbrella for last years toy day, the villager then stored the default umbrella in her house and started to carry the new umbrella on rainy days. Maybe it?s the same if you send a letter with the umbrella?

There's no 100% chance I villager will start using whatever item you send to them. However there's still a pretty big chance they will. As for umbrella, like the person stated above, villagers will store it and they might use it when they're outside and it's rainy. Villagers are also more likely to use a item you sent to them if it's their favorite style and/or favorite color. For this you can use this site http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/villager-birthdays

I don?t know if it helps, but a villager requested an umbrella for last years toy day, the villager then stored the default umbrella in her house and started to carry the new umbrella on rainy days. Maybe it?s the same if you send a letter with the umbrella?

There's no 100% chance I villager will start using whatever item you send to them. However there's still a pretty big chance they will. As for umbrella, like the person stated above, villagers will store it and they might use it when they're outside and it's rainy. Villagers are also more likely to use a item you sent to them if it's their favorite style and/or favorite color. For this you can use this site http://www.thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/villager-birthdays

thank you for your answers! :) was just a little worried it was like wallpaper/floor and they'd never use it so that's good! now time to spam them with letters yay

What size is the Pop-eyed Goldfish shadow?

I'm assuming small but I have yet to run into one so I wanted to make sure.

does anyone know if i missed the chance to catch the loach and if i did when will be available again?

What size is the Pop-eyed Goldfish shadow?

I'm assuming small but I have yet to run into one so I wanted to make sure.

It's small.

- - - Post Merge - - -

does anyone know if i missed the chance to catch the loach and if i did when will be available again?

According to thonky.com, you did if your game is in the current real life date. It's very common all day in March, common and very common at certain times in April, and rare or very rare in May.

Back