• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

can you use the ignore method on your newest move in?

you can but it's still difficult for them to ping to leave since they were last to move in. also the ignore method isn't too reliable although there's not exactly any 100% solid way to get someone to move out so it's up to you, good luck! :)

Last edited:
Is my villager selection good:

Chrissy, Lucky, Flurry, Phoebe, Naomi (moving in tomorrow), Mott and Lobo

Also, how do you sell villagers? Isn't it villager trafficking?

Is my villager selection good:

Chrissy, Lucky, Flurry, Phoebe, Naomi (moving in tomorrow), Mott and Lobo

Also, how do you sell villagers? Isn't it villager trafficking?

Your villager preference is unique to you! Who you think the best ones are is totally up to you! So if those villagers are good in your opinion, then yes they are. c:

When a villager is moving, you simply place a thread in the Villager Trading Plaza advertising that villager. You can do free giveaways, trades (tricky, but possible), or sell them for in-game bells or TBT bells (the bells you earn by perusing the site).

How do you get K.K. Slider's pic?

Go to 20 K.K. Slider Saturday night performances. He'll send you his pic in the mail.

Apparently you can achieve this all in one night by going with your pockets completely full and listening to 20 songs (since it counts every time he tries to give you a record as the first song of the night, even if he can't give it to you). I've never tried it though so can't say if it works or not.

Go to 20 K.K. Slider Saturday night performances. He'll send you his pic in the mail.

Apparently you can achieve this all in one night by going with your pockets completely full and listening to 20 songs (since it counts every time he tries to give you a record as the first song of the night, even if he can't give it to you). I've never tried it though so can't say if it works or not.

If it only counts when you'd get a record (even if he can't actually give it to you), you can't do it all on the same night. You only ever get a record for the first song, not for the rest. If you can listen to 20 songs in one night and get his picture, then every song counts, not only the ones he'd try to give you a record for.

Little question!
I've been resetting since hours for my dreamie Lolly to move to a space I want her to be, but she never goes there. I marked the places for villager houses with designs, could it be that that's the reason why she never moves there? ;-;

Little question!
I've been resetting since hours for my dreamie Lolly to move to a space I want her to be, but she never goes there. I marked the places for villager houses with designs, could it be that that's the reason why she never moves there? ;-;

No, she'll go there eventually. Sometimes it helps to do a "hard" reset once in a while. Instead of "soft" resetting by going back to the home menu without saving, hit the power button. Or so I've heard. :blush:

No, she'll go there eventually. Sometimes it helps to do a "hard" reset once in a while. Instead of "soft" resetting by going back to the home menu without saving, hit the power button. Or so I've heard. :blush:

I see! That relieves me because I wouldn't be able to remove the designs anymore, haha. Thank you, I'll try this out!

I've got some more questions,

how much space has there to be between 2 villager houses?
And can they move on spots where trees stand?

My dreamie Lolly just won't move to where I want her to be! What's with that ;-;

I've got some more questions,

how much space has there to be between 2 villager houses?
And can they move on spots where trees stand?

My dreamie Lolly just won't move to where I want her to be! What's with that ;-;

There has to be at least 2 spaces for 2 villager houses side to side, 3 if they're behind or in front. And yes, they can move on top of trees. Good luck plot resetting her~

Back