• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I was able to unlock the fairy clothing set from playing puzzle league, but I haven't received any coupons playing, and I read that was possible. How do I do that?

hey hey hey!! you probably won't be checking back here but you can get coupons from puzzle league if you get over 10,000 points on score attack!! you can probably get them from other modes too but i'm not sure exactly what the requirements are

hey I used to play the old Animal Crossing online with a lot of people & I was wondering if you need to watch out for hackers/seeders online in ACNL?
:rolleyes:

hey hey hey!! you probably won't be checking back here but you can get coupons from puzzle league if you get over 10,000 points on score attack!! you can probably get them from other modes too but i'm not sure exactly what the requirements are

awesome, thank you! I'll try that right away :)

Can someone tell me the effects of time traveling within the same day?
(Backwards to 4pm from 11pm and then back to current time when i'm done.)

Fishing Tourney issues

So I've done two fishing tourneys, but every time I start picking up fish and organising them by size, Chip doesn't accept some of them as new records.

In this particular tourney, the npc record was a 3.20 inch Bitterling, which I topped with a 4.00 inch Crawfish. Then a 5.15 inch Pale Chub, a 5.20 inch Crawfish, and then a 5.55 Pale Chub, which he didn't accept.
Can you only do two sizes of each inch? Like only 4.15, 4.65 and then you have to move on to 5.--?

Despite that my town is chock-filled with flowers, bushes and trees, my citizen satisfaction says that I need more greenery. What is causing this?

Despite that my town is chock-filled with flowers, bushes and trees, my citizen satisfaction says that I need more greenery. What is causing this?

With greenery they mean trees, and maybe bushes but I don't remember...

I haven't played the game in a while, and I recently invited Jacques to move into my town from the campsite. I don't think this is the first time I did this, but I don't remember. Like usual, I thought that when I invite a villager, that I could plot reset where his house would go. But when I tried, it was already set randomly (and I checked) so is this only with campsite villagers or did the recent update fix the plot resetting that I don't know about. :/?

If you don't have any amiibo cards or figures, who will show up in the new campsite? I had thought it would be any of the NPC characters (as in non-villagers) but I've already had a lot of repeats (Joan, Blanca, Copper, etc.) and a lot of characters I haven't seen yet (Blathers, Isabelle.) Do I need cards and/or figures to get other people to visit?

If you don't have any amiibo cards or figures, who will show up in the new campsite? I had thought it would be any of the NPC characters (as in non-villagers) but I've already had a lot of repeats (Joan, Blanca, Copper, etc.) and a lot of characters I haven't seen yet (Blathers, Isabelle.) Do I need cards and/or figures to get other people to visit?
Shopkeepers (including Isabelle, Blathers and Celeste) only show up via amiibo from what I've heard.

Does anyone know if any of the new Welcome Amiibo items are sold in the Nooklings' store, or all they all RV/Harvey exclusive? ono; Not sure if I should bother to check them or the Able Sisters?

Does anyone know if any of the new Welcome Amiibo items are sold in the Nooklings' store, or all they all RV/Harvey exclusive? ono; Not sure if I should bother to check them or the Able Sisters?

As far as I am aware of, none of them are sold at Nooklings, it is all related to the new campsite. There a few new clothing items you can buy at able sisters

Last edited:
What theme is the pirate? because for one of Elijah's rooms(he's a character i made for a special little boy) i was thinking of giving him a pirate theme and i'm going to have him do a trendy theme for Lyle so i'm really hoping pirate will work:):):).

Last edited:
Could someone kindly tell me what counts as trash on the ground? There doesn't seem to be anything but fruit and maybe one or two odd pieces of furniture in my town, but that's enough for Isabelle to say that my town is a landfill haha.

Back