Aside from the release itself, what are you looking forward to most?

WanderingIsle

Oddbin
Bells
There seems to be a whole lot of 'worry' on this forum lately. It's natural as perhaps there are some features/villagers/npc's/buildings not announced or whatever BUT how about we share what feature/item/event/action you're looking forward to the most?

Looking forward to what starting villagers i get! And the crafting seems fun, and the nook mile challenges :3

I'm looking forward to seeing the night sky and fishing! I'm also really looking forward to rainstorms and seeing the new wind effects!

Crafting, which hopefully means I’ll actually be able to make something that looks good in AC for once :p

Oh and fishing but that’s a given ;)

crafting and terraforming for sure! just decorating my island and house in general.

Dress up. In the real world I'm limited by things like 'money' and 'that doesn't go with anything I own.' But in Animal Crossing, the possibilities are (almost) endless! Also looking forward to trying my hand at designs to extend my in-game wardrobe even further.

Skin tone options!
I'm still ecstatic over the fact that I have the option to choose a darker skin tone instead of tanning for it~

terraforming, and just designing my island in general! i've been watching a lot of town tour videos lately and it's making me want to pick up NL again but I'll just have to wait....

What I'm looking forward to most is being able to play an animal crossing game and not have to worry about killing my grass by playing too much. That's what killed new leaf for me.

All of the new customization options. Customization is what I enjoy the most in Animal Crossing. We can terraform, put furniture outside, there's more customization for furniture and clothes, paths are easier, we can move buildings, we can choose where villagers live... There's just so much.

What I'm looking forward to most is being able to play an animal crossing game and not have to worry about killing my grass by playing too much. That's what killed new leaf for me.

Did you play City Folk? It was so much worse, you could see the grass deteriorate as you ran around

Obviously the terraforming is the biggest new feature in terms of landscaping, but I’m actually really excited about placing outdoor furniture to give more character to my Island. It adds so much depth to customization and will be great for storytelling/world building!

customisation in general, i've already seen so many clothes and furniture items i know i'm getting as soon as i see them in game and i know my storage is gonna fill up veeery quickly. also the general vibe of this game feels different to others in the series, so i'm inexplicably excited about experiencing wind, rain, sunrises and sunsets etc for the first time

Looking forward to seeing other people's islands reflecting the players' personalities and individual styles. Very excited about that, since NH is giving us so many tools and way less limitations. That's going to take some time, but I bet I'll have enough to explore and develop until then too.

designing my town and planning it out. it's my favorite part of animal crossing. also, breeding flowers! i hope to do it without any guides, we will see how that goes...

Looking forward to crafting! I loveee crafting systems and 100%ing everything I can make. super excited just to dress up my character n try different outfits too!

Back