Aside from the release itself, what are you looking forward to most?

The peace of mind brought about by the freedom now given to us! I feel I could focus more now on enjoying the game instead of worrying about silly things. I can tailor the name of my island after seeing it first, based on its characteristics. I can finally pick a map where I can put my house anywhere I feel like and change my mind later. I hated how in New Leaf, I’d find a perfect map except someone’s house is already where I want to put mine. I can finally run around my island without thinking about how it’ll turn into a desert if I keep running. I can finally sleep and look forward to tomorrow without worrying about someone moving on top of my perfect fruit orchard. I won’t have to cover my town in patterns to ward off move-ins. I don’t have to bother with plot resetting. I won’t have to take hours to decide where I want to put things because I can always change my mind and move them after. Overall, I’d just have more time to concentrate on enjoying the game and relaxing, taking in the graphics, the nature, the wind, the sun sparkling over the river...

all the new stuff- outdoor furniture, terraforming, new villagers, new outlook on the game, etc., pretty much what everyone else said too

but i'm also crazy excited for this forum to liven up again :') i remember when i first started new leaf, the forum was pretty alive and it wasn't hard to find new friends, trade/buy what i wanted, and i'm excited for that community feeling to come back again :)

Me too! I’m really looking forward to interacting with people on the forum and hearing about everyone’s starting villagers, what they’re doing, all that excitement!

Back