• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Ashe

Bells
Cake
~ Ashe wants to draw your Mayor! ~

Requests expected to be back open on 4/21

I love to draw so I want to draw your Mayor! My first requests were free but now I'm charging in-game bells (since I'm broke and getting bit busy to make these free, sorry!)

THINGS TO KNOW:
- I accept 3 requests at a time.
- There's a waiting list at the end of this post. When I finish a request, I cross them off. (so you can see when I'm almost close to opening requests again)
- When the waiting list is empty, I'm back open!

PRICE INFO:
- Each Chibi costs 500k in-game bells.
- You pay first before going on the waiting list.
- Your drawing will be finished within 24 hours! (I work fast!)

RULES:
- Do not claim the drawings to be made by you.
- You may post them offsite, on your sigs, avatars, etc, but please credit me. (with a link to this thread)
- You can edit them anyway you want, make your own sigs with, etc.
- You must provide a reference image. (simple screenshot of your character works)
- Not really a rule but I'd appreciate it if you put your reference in a spoiler tab/some sort of closable tab.
- Put the word "silly" somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules.
- I don't draw AC animals/characters. Only Mayors, sorry!
- Only 1 mayor per request. You can request another mayor of yours again next time I open requests.
- I only draw them in 2 poses (which you select), no held items.
- You must fill out the form.
- You MUST be able to pay right away when you submit your request. I need payment before I begin the drawing. If you can't pay when you submit your request, you will be denied.
- Only request when requests are open. Requests sent when I'm closed will be ignored. (no reserve spots)

AVAILABLE POSES/EXAMPLES:
3tKlMSC.png

FORM:
Code:
[SIZE=1]Name:
Which Pose: 1 or 2?
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc)
Hair style: (pony tail, bun, short, bob, etc)
Reference pic:
FC: 
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!]
[/SIZE]

WAITING LIST:

PORTFOLIO:

Last edited:
I would Iove one! I have a girl character but im a boy so could I have pose 2 with the punk look? I will try to figure out how to send a photo. Also Wink look two. :)

Last edited:
Name: lynn
Which Pose: one
Expression: eyes open and smiling
Reference pic: [x][x][x][x] (x)
Anything else?: Thank you so much c: those are so adorable and silly <33

Last edited:

Alright! You're first on the waiting list ^^ Ty for requesting :3

I would Iove one! I have a girl character but im a boy so could I have pose 2 with the punk look? I will try to figure out how to send a photo. Also Wink look two.

Please read the rules!

I dont know how to upload a pic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will make the form later once I figure out how to upload a pic from my 3ds.

I dont know how to upload a pic?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will make the form later once I figure out how to upload a pic from my 3ds.

I'm not sure of all the ways to do it, but what I do is I have a usb SD card reader and I just plug that into my computer O: Hope that helps. xD

I would love one!
Name: Tabbles of Kanto
Which Pose: 1
Expression: Surprise me! (If you can't do this, I'll tell you which pose, silly!)
Reference pic:
64ii3r.jpg

I had to have someone else take the screenshots, as I can't take them myself. Please exclude the blue mayor, and Rasher.
Anything else?: I would frickin love you forever if you could draw Tiffany with my mayor. Edit: Saw in the OP you don't do villagers. :(

Last edited:
I would love one!
Expression: Surprise me! (If you can't do this, I'll tell you which pose, silly!)
Reference pic:
64ii3r.jpg

I had to have someone else take the screenshots, as I can't take them myself. Please exclude the blue mayor, and Rasher.
Anything else?: I would frickin love you forever if you could draw Tiffany with my mayor. Edit: Saw in the OP you don't do villagers. :(

Alright! You are 2nd on the waiting list ^^

Name: Joonbug, mayor-Jisoo (not the mayor in sig haha)
Which Pose: 2
Expression: frowning is fine
Reference pic: put up in a sec depending on the answer to:
Anything else?: silly question (kekeke) but is a picture of the screen okay? my phone is nice so it will be clear

Last edited:
Name: Joonbug, mayor-Jisoo
Which Pose: 2
Expression: frowning is fine
Reference pic: put up in a sec depending on the answer to:
Anything else?: silly question (kekeke) but is a picture of the screen okay? my phone is nice so it will be clear

Yeah that should be fine. Long as I can see most parts of your clothing well. o:

that should be workable, but I can find pictures of the items if its difficult. /I'm trying to plot reset at the moment, and once I take the picture I'll have to resize it... if the time means I can't have the slot I understand :)/

Yeah I won't reserve slots but let me know if you get the reference pic :)

Code:
Name: Ren
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1 please
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) up to you, something happy :)
Reference pic: image.jpg
Anything else?: silly ^_^
Thanks!

Last edited:
*dramatic Star Wars moment*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WAS TOOO LATTTTTEEEEEE!!!!!

Ahem *clears throat*

We'll I guess I'll just stalk for now~! (^∇^)

Code:
Name: Ren
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1 please
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) up to you, something happy :)
Reference pic: View attachment 37163
Anything else?: silly ^_^
Thanks!

Alright! You are 3rd on the waiting list!

To everyone else, I finish these really quick so you don't have to wait a week or anything haha XD Will probably open again sometime today or if not, then tomorrow~

Your mayor is done! Enjoy :D
ZvngpWB.png

I shall wait till there is a open spot.
Can I fill out the form though?

You can fill it out to keep but please don't post it yet until I'm back open ^^

Glad you like it! ^_^

I would love one!
Reference pic:
64ii3r.jpg

Here's your mayor, hope you like it!

G3nefNe.png

Back