Art trades + dump (updated 8.31)

oops, my ipad died. I'll finish the rest tomr!

If you're still wanting to do some doodles later, I'll throw my villager up. She's really shy and quiet and has lots of freckles. I understand if you're busy though. <3
You art is very well done for simple "sketches." <3
thank you! I'll try to get the rest done tomr!
Post automatically merged:

Woah!! You’re so talented!! Good luck with the rest of your sketches :00
thank you!! if you have any reqs, you can post here too!

ohh! thank you! Im a bit new to the forums but could you explain this bells system??

Sure!! Bells or TBT are the forum currency on here. You typically get them whenever you post, though they're disabled at the moment due to the forum getting updated to this new version. People often ask for TBT for a lot of things, from forum collectibles that go on your sidebar, to in-game items, to art and various other things!! Its a little outdated but there's a beginner's guide on it as well!

Thank you again for the art though I love it so much ;;

Sure!! Bells or TBT are the forum currency on here. You typically get them whenever you post, though they're disabled at the moment due to the forum getting updated to this new version. People often ask for TBT for a lot of things, from forum collectibles that go on your sidebar, to in-game items, to art and various other things!! Its a little outdated but there's a beginner's guide on it as well!

Thank you again for the art though I love it so much ;;
I see!! thanks for the explanation!

Aaaaaaa that's truly amazing!! Thank you so much!
you're welcome~ :)

holy moly just dropping by to say love your work!!! will be lurking to see your sketches from time to time lol ♡♡

Perhaps maybe my island rep? She's a spoiled rich girl who's always kind of smug and arrogant (she just looks cute when she doesn't talk at all lol)

ET5W0yEU0AAB5u0.jpg

These are gorgeous, love for you to try out my OC :D
Ophelia
Thank you for considering.
sorry if it's sloppy, trying to finish off the rest haha
Untitled_Artwork (19).png

If you're still wanting to do some doodles later, I'll throw my villager up. She's really shy and quiet and has lots of freckles. I understand if you're busy though. <3
You art is very well done for simple "sketches." <3
here ya go! (oops! just realised I forgot her glasses, sorry!)

edit2: oh no, I drew her the opposite of your desc, im so sorry!!

Untitled_Artwork (20).png

Last edited:
here ya go! (oops! just realised I forgot her glasses, sorry!)

edit2: oh no, I drew her the opposite of your desc, im so sorry!!
I STILL LOVE IT <3 Thank you ever so much!!! Honestly, you should really be asking for payment for these, they look so so good! I hope you're able to find the time to open up a shop here, it'll be really successful!

I STILL LOVE IT <3 Thank you ever so much!!! Honestly, you should really be asking for payment for these, they look so so good! I hope you're able to find the time to open up a shop here, it'll be really successful!
Im glad you like it! I was just thinking about this haha, when I have time, I'll def set one up! Thanks for your support~

These are absolutely amazing. Here is mine if you get the chance. Thank you for taking your time to do these! :)

Attachments

• 4E2105FC-9AB3-42C6-AB91-9BBF24BCDBB0.jpeg
    4E2105FC-9AB3-42C6-AB91-9BBF24BCDBB0.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 33
Perhaps maybe my island rep? She's a spoiled rich girl who's always kind of smug and arrogant (she just looks cute when she doesn't talk at all lol)

ET5W0yEU0AAB5u0.jpg
welcome to the forums! ur super talented 🥺

here's my islander, if you would consider her. thank you<3
These are absolutely amazing. Here is mine if you get the chance. Thank you for taking your time to do these! :)
I don't suppose you're still taking more free requests?

Thanks for sticking around! I'll be prioritizing the shop for now, but when I need a doodle break I'll definitely drop by and post here!

Back