• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Art Trade!!

vvingblade

angry slice of pie
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
I haven't done one of these in a rlly long while pfft. But I would love to do an art trade with somebody to test out a more *complicated style of mine!! But I'm willing to do an art trade of *any style in my gallery!

My preferred style is feral, but I am perfectly adept with anthros and humans/humanoids so I'm ok with drawing a villager and a mayor! I love drawing kenomimis! I am most skilled with male characters and generally prefer drawing them but females are welcome! I enjoy drawing complex designs, but not overcrowded designs.

I can be picky towards styles so I may not accept all trades but I am generally open to drawing anything so long as the design is investing enough!

The characters I would want drawn in return are listed here!
| | |

*= clickable link

Back