Art Shop! :D

TheKindestDemon

❤ The Clown Fangirl ❤
Bells
Cake
Hey, so I'm in need of bells and i can't draw very well so these might be cheap. But i draw (Head-top of the chest) drawing and doodles and wanted to know if people would want me to draw their mayors/ocs for certain prices and stuff. So like, Here's sorta what its gonna look like, but of course you'll get a better view of it and stuff. I don't do digitally coloured anymore because of losing most my pens but yeah:

Sketch- 50k.
Sketch+Outline- 100k.
Digital- 150k.
Digital+Transparent BG - 150k.
Digital+Colour- 250k.
Digital+Colour+Transparent BG - 250k.

I take In-Game bells only, sorry.
I have just recently started a new town.

Ways of contact:
Email: TheKindestDemon@mail.com
Kik: TheKindestDemon
Tumblr: Camden-Crossing
or:
This website, obviously XD

0 Slots open.
-1- LuckyPinch - Digital+Colour+Transparent BG (250k). Soon.
-2- MayorGong - Digital+Colour+Transparent BG (250k). - Started.
-3-Pokemanz - Digital+Colour+Transparent BG (250k). - Soon.
-4- TaliZorah -Reserved Spot.
-5- Amilee - Digital+Colour+Transparent BG (250k). Soon.
-6- Hyogo - Digital+Colour+Transparent BG (250k/2.5m[?]). Soon.

DONE:
-1- LeilaChan - Payed Fully. - Done comission. - [Link]

Let me know what facial expression, how to send it to you, and the name.

Thanks for reading, hun. Sorry my art isn't that good.

Last edited:
Can I have a digital+colour + transparent background please for 250k
Here's my ref: PhotoGrid_1424612869053-1.jpg

I would love to order one ^^

Digital+Colour+Transparent BG

here
A bit about him:
- Light gray hair
- Eye circles (doesn't sleep very much).
- Optional: little scar in the left part of his face from the eyebrow to the cheek.

No name at the moment ;;. Could he be with a playful smirk?
And by link, please ^^
Total: 250k. Hope I?ve filled it fine:blush:

I'd like one too! :3

Here's a link to my OCs: (x)
Pick whichever one you like best!

For 250k! c:

On it! But I'm gonna need some info on his hair style, and clothes, xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like one too! :3

Here's a link to my OCs: (x)
Pick whichever one you like best!

For 250k! c:

Okay! But it'd be better if you sent me a separate picture o the one you like best. It might take me about a year i i was to pick one. ^^'' XD

Okay! But it'd be better if you sent me a separate picture o the one you like best. It might take me about a year i i was to pick one. ^^'' XD

Yeah sure, I usually just post links so the artist can pick someone they like haha.

Hmm, how about Alex then? He's my favorite I don't have much art of him.

2evt8ia.png

Favorite Color: Brown/Blue
Role: Werewolf
Personality: Shy/Reserved/Outgoing (he's timid around people he doesn't know but is outgoing around his friends, mostly out of the fear of being misunderstood. He deeply trusts those he has connected with.)
Likes: Reading, music, sports, skateboarding, playing guitar
Dislikes: The fact that he's a werewolf and when people point it out, spaghetti, spiders, confined spaces

This guy here definitely has top priority over everyone else as I do not have any type of anything for him. Alex was imported from another more serious story I was writing with my cousin towards the final days of The Story. He made a cameo during the play in Season 5, had a few random appearances, then officially became a character in Chapter 24 of Season 5. His name was originally Zane Powers (a name I personally liked better but like whatevs), and he was based off of my cousin's boyfriend at the time. We started an RP story in PictoChat that soon turned into a huge story involving Sindr as a wolf-cat hybrid who infects Zane and turns him into one, and lots of fantasy-drama follows. Eventually my cousin broke up with Zane and started dating a guy named Alex, so the name suddenly changed and we all just act like nothing ever happened

Alex is a very handsome guy with short, usually messy dark brown hair. He's about 5'9 and muscular... um, let's just say he's the type of guy Sarah would be staring at should he be pool-side. He's also a werewolf - and he always gets really nervous when anything involving that sort of thing comes up. He feels like a monster and just wishes he could forget about all that for once, y'know? Aside from that he's really fun and adventurous, albeit awkward around certain people, mostly cause he just wants to be as normal as he can be. (It doesn't help that we make him do all the hard work all the time, though.) Him and Nathan are BFFs. Shipping activate!
Nathan is always showing how accepting he is of Alex's whole situation and talks a lot about it. This often annoys Alex as he wishes Nathan could just stop bringing it up. He feels bad enough already GOSH. If the two of them are drawn together, Alex might be seen growling at Nathan, but let's face it, that just makes Nathan smile even more.
His shirt color is dark brown (his hair should be lighter than his shirt) and the ends of the waist/sleeves are a dark/navy blue color. His hair can either look like the FaceQ picture above or similar to Nathan's non-spiked hairstyle. He also has a tribal-esque tattoo on his left arm, which may or may not be hidden by short sleeves depending on how you draw him. If you don't feel like drawing a tattoo, you don't have to. He can be drawn with any werewolf features- claws, fangs, tail, ears... I honestly don't care. I love werewolves so any of those would look sexy as hell. As a wolf his fur is a mix of grey and white with black on the end of his tail and he keeps his tattoo marking on his front left leg. You're free to draw his tattoo any way you want.

We don't know anything about how he became a werewolf, although it was mentioned that he was bitten and his alpha is a man named Jason Gutel who couldn't care less about poor Alex. He's about six months into being a werewolf, so he has learned to control just about everything. However he still loses control on occasion and usually goes off when he is mad. Wolf Alex can recognize both Nathan and Amber, making them the ideal people to help him out during the full moon.

Normally I wouldn't have something like a werewolf in The Story, but considering how dull the character roster was at the time I figured he could be a nice addition.

Alex officially debuted as a main character in Chapter 24 of Season 5. From then on we have pointed out that he's a werewolf at least once in every chapter, one way or another. We just can't give him a break, now can we?

Thanks to Alex, two of the chapters in Season 5 were written completely out of character for The Story and have been labeled as "Classified", one being way more classified than the other. These two chapters are 5x40, Mansion Madness, and 5x55, Lunar Eclipse. Mansion Madness was recorded but not released, while Lunar Eclipse hasn't even been touched since I wrote it. See what happens when I try to be serious?!

Alex is also the only person who likes Lily, whom is someone we despise for some unknown reason.

Umm that's like everything about him lol
Let me know if you have any questions.

could i have a Digital+Colour+Transparent BG? :D
ref:
HNI_0092.JPG

her name is Hana and maybe like make her look shy or just smiling :3

250k's a tad low imo, I'd be willing to atleast do 2.5 Million for a piece of your digital colored trans background.

However I can't go posting references tonight, sob.

Last edited:
May I have a spot and work on my reference later?
I recently updated my mayor. ^^;

Yes, I'll reserve a spot now, hun :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i have a Digital+Colour+Transparent BG? :D
ref:
View attachment 85093

her name is Hana and maybe like make her look shy or just smiling :3

Okay, hun. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry. I can only draw one person at the moment. ^^''

Back