• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ariane! Update please for Pineleaf! Sly is moving out and being replaced with Wolf Link :3 ( I know I said I had too many wolves already but I got too hyped when my brother came home with a Wolf Link amiibo for me I HAVE to xD )

Hi Ariane! Update please for Pineleaf! Sly is moving out and being replaced with Wolf Link :3 ( I know I said I had too many wolves already but I got too hyped when my brother came home with a Wolf Link amiibo for me I HAVE to xD )

Oh yes, you HAVE to. It's Link! :p I'll update for you tomorrow! I hope you're feeling better :blush:

Oh yes, you HAVE to. It's Link! :p I'll update for you tomorrow! I hope you're feeling better :blush:

Yes! I actually am feeling a LOT better. Still a bit sick, can't do a lot. But it's more comfortable to be on my laptop and play ACNL now :3 Thank you, btw!

username: daughterofdawn
style you would like: Style 1, please
town(s) name: Istera
mayor(s) name: Poppy
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Savannah, Coco, Muffy, Mott, Olaf, Curly, Sylvia, Lucky
FC (if included): 0233-2143-2773
DA (if included): 6C00-0077-6EBA
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): N/A
any other text: N/A
main colors/theme of your sig: I like the pastel pink and blue themes
background: Some kind of cute setting. I'm not sure of an exact one, but there is an example of a signature in "other info" which is the type of imagery setting I'm talking about.
animated, yes/no: Yes, if possible
shape: I would like the shape to be something along the lines of the shape of the example in "other info"
font/text effects/style: I like the font in the example design in "other info"
other info: http://imgur.com/zJzTF1j . I don't want the design to be exactly the same as the example, I just like the features
offer in TBT: Willing to pay however much it's worth, 30-40 TBT

Thank you so much! :)

Last edited:

here you go! let me know if you want any changes ~
as for the price, 30 is just fine ^^

QPdv2sI.gif

Could you mark Maple as obtained hun please ! Her card came in other day C: After hour of plot reseting... maple your lucky your cute!

Hi Ariane! I ordered an animated signature a bit ago (I love it!) and was in the process of saving up to buy signature animation in the store, but it seems like that's no longer available to purchase, which is too bad.

I was wondering whether you could make my signature non-animated, so that I can use it. I am totally willing to pay again!

Here is my signature: http://imgur.com/wJPpvu0

Thank you so much!

Hi Ariane! I ordered an animated signature a bit ago (I love it!) and was in the process of saving up to buy signature animation in the store, but it seems like that's no longer available to purchase, which is too bad.

I was wondering whether you could make my signature non-animated, so that I can use it. I am totally willing to pay again!

Here is my signature: http://imgur.com/wJPpvu0

Thank you so much!

hi! you don't need an add on to have a gif in your signature ^^ all you have to do is copy and paste its URL and add it into the box. you can use this:

HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/wJPpvu0.gif[/img][/CENTER]

if you still want me to de-animate though I'll do that for you :)

Last edited:
hi! you don't need an add on to have a gif in your signature ^^ all you have to do is copy and paste its URL and add it into the box. you can use this:

HTML:
[CENTER][img]http://i.imgur.com/wJPpvu0.gif[/img][/CENTER]

if you still want me to de-animate though I'll do that for you :)

Oh wow do I ever feel silly haha, thanks so much for the info! No that's okay I like it animated :)

username: Berry <3
style you would like: one
town(s) name:Japan
mayor(s) name:Berry <3
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):flurry, aurora,rooney, mint, nibbles, deidre, freya, marshal,rudy,maple
FC (if included):4055-3942-1334
DA (if included):4B00-0011-BCE4
native fruit (if included):cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: japanese, cute, any color that matches
background: anything japanese and cute
animated, yes/no:yes
shape:cloud or sakura flower -which ever looks better
font/text effects/style:anything cute
other info:
offer in TBT:30 tbt

Thank you!!

Last edited:
username: Prisma
style you would like: Style One
town(s) Maplebay
name: mayor(s) Mari
name: ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included):
FC (if included): 0404-7467-1973
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Oranges
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: deep reds,purples and soft oranges
background: I was thinking something like with Autumn colors and a little foresty also,I don't want it overly fall/autumny(Non - pixel background if possible)
animated, yes/no: Maybe soft little glow effects?
shape: I honestly couldn't think of a shape aside from something you think would go with the lotus I have. If I end up not liking the shape I can easily just pay you more tbt to change it
font/text effects/style: White with a deep maroon/burgadony red
other info: Can you also add a verison with my timezone for this one and my Faecove signature? I'm EST
offer in TBT: 35TBT? ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back