• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ðŸŒ· Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
username: Pidge
style you would like: Style One
town(s) name: Huis
mayor(s) name: Monday
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): N/A
villagers (if included): Pekoe, Molly, Stitches, Marshal, Marina, Coco, Agent S, Wolfgang, Merry + Lolly
FC (if included): 0190-4121-6217
DA (if included): Coming Soon
pocket camp ID (if included): 4017-6396-356
native fruit (if included): Cherry
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): pink rose ♥
timezone (if included): GMT
any other text: NON
main colors/theme of your sig: It's a pink themed town so just use the shades of pink you think look best
background: here
animated, yes/no: yes please
shape: oval
font/text effects/style: My personal fav font is chasing embers so could you use that? Idk it just looks lush
other info: Got nothing lol
offer in TBT: is 30 TBT decent enough?

I am now officially closing this shop/thread!

Like I explained in the first post, this is only temporary! I will start working on the new shop in February, so I will not be making any new signatures or orders this month. If you need any changes or updates to your orders (as always, free of charge) or if you have questions, you can contact me in a visitor message or a private message :blush:
Again, thank you to everyone who ordered, I'm always happy to work on this shop and making your signatures ♥

congrats, you're the shop's last order!
here you go, let me know if you need any changes in a PM or VM:
(and 30 tbt is perfect ^^)

6jX5Icy.gif

HTML:
[CENTER][img]https://i.imgur.com/6jX5Icy.gif[/img][/CENTER]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back