• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I'm being annoying! D: I've finally decided on my new villagers, can you change them for me? ^^ Murphy, Diva and Wade are still here, along with Tutu, Diana, Marshal, Rosie, Louie, Gala and Tia. Promise I won't be back for a while :)

Hiya! Can you update my signature please? Merengue has moved in + Vesta and Rory have moved out! Also could you put obtained Merengue?

Kyle is a jerk >:|

Could you replace him with Marshal, in forests side of my signature?

Sorry if I'm being annoying! D: I've finally decided on my new villagers, can you change them for me? ^^ Murphy, Diva and Wade are still here, along with Tutu, Diana, Marshal, Rosie, Louie, Gala and Tia. Promise I won't be back for a while :)

Hiya! Can you update my signature please? Merengue has moved in + Vesta and Rory have moved out! Also could you put obtained Merengue?

updates are all done and sent!

Hi! :D

Is it possible if you could make the images in the spoiler in my signature combined? :eek:

If you are confused you could PM me about it. :eek:

Also, could you change the Background of the Signature you made for me back to the Moon?
And add this as the "Obtained" sprite? :eek:

IMG_1446.GIF

Last edited:
I would like to make changes to my signature. Not sure if the changes I want to make will be charged, but let me know if any of the changes I make is going to cost me some bell tree bells. This'll help me out in the future when it comes to changes and updates that you do. Apologies if these changes are a lot to do when it comes to changing and updating my current signature.

The changes I would like to make are:

1. Change the current background of the signature to this one. This would also mean that the picture in the smaller book will have to go as well. The signature wouldn't look good if I left that picture in for the updated signature.
  2. Remove all the villagers that are on the smaller book, the quote that is located on the right side of the signature, and the boarders that are located on the sides of the smaller book. I'd also like to keep the text: "Timezone: PDT" and remove the rest of the text in that category. I think it'll save some space in the signature by removing them.
  3. I would like to move all the remaining text of the signature to the cloud area of the animated background. The Mayor Margie of Filgaia text should be centered in the cloud area that's below the castle. The native fruit text and pixel should be located in the bottom left area in the signature. The Friend Code text and Timezone text should be located in the bottom right area in the signature. The Timezone text should be above the Friend Code text.
  4. I would like to keep the text font since I don't think changing the font would be needed; however, the theme text colors and effects that I want for the signature are things that would complement the animated background.
I'm not sure if the animated background that I provided is going to change the size of the signature or anything. If it does then I am fine with it as long as the size change isn't too drastic. Sorry if I took too long to type this all out. I was thinking long and hard about the changes that I wanted on the signature. Thanks for the service. I really appreciate it. ^.^

username: CookieCrossing
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Frappe`
mayor(s) name: Lola
villagers (if included): Chrissy, Freya, Gayle, Rilla, Chai, Stitches, Julia, Paolo, Fauna, Peggy (all in the pixelated sprite form like most others have if it's possible)
FC (if included): don't include please
DA (if included): don't include please
native fruit (if included): Cherries
any other text:
background: a bright, pixelated background with sakura trees and flowers, if it's possible?
animated, yes/no: No
shape: rectangle
font/text effects/style: if it's possible, could you download a font? there's one here that I really like, it's the most recent post and it is called flower, in the top left corner
offer in TBT: 25 tbt?

Last edited:
your signatures always make me speechless they're so beautiful- i had to get one for myself hehe

username: 5cm/s
style you would like: i would like style 1 please!
town(s) name: Mistvale
mayor(s) name: Claire
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors):
villagers (if included): Ruby, Erik, Lolly, Rosie, Marshal, Maple, Sally, Fang, Diana, Cheri
FC (if included): 2209-0070-6474
DA (if included): no thank you!
native fruit (if included): no thank you!
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): no thank you!
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: white, pink, blue, and green, please! i like soft shades... i also like the colors coral, grayish blue, and white! whatever you think looks nice :)
background: i'd like it if it looked like my villagers were standing somewhere together? i like the signatures where villagers are interspersed in a forest, or across a bridge, or along a little street. (i liked nearly every one of your examples, but i particularly liked the avenue background you did for chef of bistro! something like that would be nice, but so would a peaceful nature scene... hahaha i'm so wishy washy i'll let you decide)
animated, yes/no: yes please! it would be cute if the water was running or the petals were falling
shape: i'll let you decide!
font/text effects/style: i'll let you decide!
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

thank youuuu!

changes are all done and sent!

-

and here's CookieCrossing's and 5cm/s' signatures ^^ thank you both for ordering, let me know if you want any changes!

MVfQe5k.png

TwJGDMu.gif

changes are all done and sent!

-

and here's CookieCrossing's and 5cm/s' signatures ^^ thank you both for ordering, let me know if you want any changes!

MVfQe5k.png

TwJGDMu.gif

ahhh thank you so much! i've sent over the tbt!

i'm so blessed by your work omg

When you accidently post in the art thread instead

username: Nightmares
style you would like: one
town(s) name: Midnight
mayor(s) name: Yoonseok
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): /
villagers (if included):
*- Wolfgang
- Coco
- Lucky
- Ankha
- Tabby
- Kiki
- Marshal
- Zell
- Deirdre
- Stitches
FC (if included): see current sig
DA (if included): Sorry if this is stupid, but could you leave a space for it? I haven't got the dream suite yet ;; sorry
native fruit (if included): pears*
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): wolfgang, and snowflake sprite
any other text: /
main colors/theme of your sig: blue, purple, black
background: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4a/b2/cb/4ab2cbefbe285003a99fa4660770657f.gif
animated, yes/no: yep
shape: same as last time
font/text effects/style: same as last time
other info: could you keep it mostly the same as last time, just change the info and colours? I kinda want them to match, haha
offer in TBT: 50

finished sig for Nightmares!
I used the same style as the other one, but I did make it a little smaller so that if you want to use them both side by side you can - if you don't leave a space between the codes, it works), however if you want me to make it the same size let me know :)

M6Nf7o4.gif

Hi! How much would it be if I wanted the owl signature from example one?

hi! usually signatures go for around 30 tbt, however I don't make the exact same signatures for two different people, but I can do something similar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back