• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌷 Ariane's signature shop 🌻 CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
finished orders ^^
let me know if you want any changes!

for Ryumia:
I had to change a couple things - I couldn't fit all of the text on the smaller book so I put it on top, and I couldn't find the Once upon a time font so I used a fairytale one. I hope everything is okay otherwise :)

HdosXCH.gif
Whoa... :0 The signature looks really cool. There is one thing I would like to change on the signature though... I would like to take out the "(PDT)" part and keep it just as Pacific Daylight Time. Hope you don't mind... :/ Everything else looks good. ^.^

Thanks for the signature btw. I forgot to mention that.

Last edited:
Whoa... :0 The signature looks really cool. There is one thing I would like to change on the signature though... I would like to take out the "(PDT)" part and keep it just as Pacific Daylight Time. Hope you don't mind... :/ Everything else looks good. ^.^

Thanks for the signature btw. I forgot to mention that.

I'm glad you like it :D
not a problem! ^^ is this okay?

OcsoqKY.gif

Hi, Marshal moved away :'( I still want him on it but could you remove the flower indicator thing please? c:

Hi again! I don't play Mercy much anymore, so I'd like to buy a new one. :blush:

username: Moonfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Valley
mayor(s) name: Jordan
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Pashmina, Bangle, Caroline, Pietro, Tipper, Bam, Wade, Chevre, Murphy, Pango
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5E00-005C-1CFF
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no: Sure!
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

I left a bunch of blanks because I trust your judgement. Valley is an autumn themed town (zen pwps, orange, purple and black flowers, etc ) so if you could keep that in mind. ^^ tysm!

Hi again! I don't play Mercy much anymore, so I'd like to buy a new one. :blush:

username: Moonfish
style you would like: Style 1
town(s) name: Valley
mayor(s) name: Jordan
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): n/a
villagers (if included): Pashmina, Bangle, Caroline, Pietro, Tipper, Bam, Wade, Chevre, Murphy, Pango
FC (if included): 3540-4263-9840
DA (if included): 5E00-005C-1CFF
native fruit (if included): Apple
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included): n/a
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig:
background:
animated, yes/no: Sure!
shape:
font/text effects/style:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30

I left a bunch of blanks because I trust your judgement. Valley is an autumn themed town (zen pwps, orange, purple and black flowers, etc ) so if you could keep that in mind. ^^ tysm!

Hi! Thanks for ordering again, I'll make it today ^^

Hiya there! Your sigs are so so so goregous. I was blown away looking at the examples and I just had to get one! c:

username: SugoiPurin
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Roselia
mayor(s) name: Chana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/PitHB8C sorry if the image isn't good it was an odd process trying to get it!
villagers (if included): Lucky, Bianca, Diana, Cesar, Vesta, Ed, Rory, Marshal, ?toile & Stitches(I didn't adopt him yet I'm just putting him here in advance)
FC (if included): 3884-0104-2275
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel pink and blue!
background: do whatever you seem would fit!
animated, yes/no: yes!
shape: a flower!
font/text effects/style: again do whatever you seem would fit c:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 TBT if that's enough!

I'm trusting your creative judgement so do whatever! :D

Hiya there! Your sigs are so so so goregous. I was blown away looking at the examples and I just had to get one! c:

username: SugoiPurin
style you would like: Style 3
town(s) name: Roselia
mayor(s) name: Chana
ref of your mayor(s), if any (for transparent mayors): http://imgur.com/PitHB8C sorry if the image isn't good it was an odd process trying to get it!
villagers (if included): Lucky, Bianca, Diana, Cesar, Vesta, Ed, Rory, Marshal, ?toile & Stitches(I didn't adopt him yet I'm just putting him here in advance)
FC (if included): 3884-0104-2275
DA (if included):
native fruit (if included): Peaches
obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if included):
any other text:
main colors/theme of your sig: Pastel pink and blue!
background: do whatever you seem would fit!
animated, yes/no: yes!
shape: a flower!
font/text effects/style: again do whatever you seem would fit c:
other info:
offer in TBT: 30 TBT if that's enough!

I'm trusting your creative judgement so do whatever! :D

hi! thank you so much for your kind words and order ♥
your picture is just fine, don't worry! I will make it today :)

I love it! Thank you, it's beautiful :blush::blush:

you're welcome! I'm glad you like it, thanks for the tbt ^^ ♥

Can I get an update? I'd like to have something sparkly in the background instead of clouds %_^

Hi again! I was wondering if you could change the villagers on my sig? I know it's only been a couple days!

Anyway, can you change Pango to Merry and Pietro to Graham? Thank you :blush:

Hi there, Ariane! May I change my signature a bit? I'd like the picture changed- of me and Stitches- to this: https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/WVW69kVRHnIAY71S0O

Can I also change the background and colors? I'd like to keep the pink, but also add a dark pink and lighter pink in replacement of the blue and purple. I would like to change the background to this: http://68.media.tumblr.com/32059f989af6e472ca34a80acb75c73e/tumblr_inline_n0oj00asAE1s829k0.jpg

Everything else, I'd like to keep :) (Animated sparkles, villagers, font, etc. )
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back